AuthorTopic: [Closed] Background Artist Needed  (Read 2420 times)

Offline BlazingMuffinz

• View Profile

[Closed] Background Artist Needed

on: January 09, 2022, 11:06:52 pm
Game Description:
The working title for my game is Xenosis, and it is a 2D 16-bit metroidvania that will have graphics reminiscent of the SNES console, but it will demonstrate a more modern interpretation of sprite art and animation (so really more like the GBA). It's perspective is that of a side-scroller and the native resolution is 512 x 288.

Job Responsibility:
I am looking for a talented sprite artist to create a parallax background complete with 2 layers for my project. I was thinking that the dimensions for the image and subsequent parallax layers would be roughly 1.5-2 times the size of my native resolution (768-1024 x 432-576)

Compensation:
I'm willing to pay up to $30 an hour, depending on each person's individual rate and the quality of their work.

Feel free to contact me on this site. My email: blazingmuffinz@gmail.com. Or on Discord: BlazingMuffinz#7493. I will not reply to direct messages on this forum. Please make sure to link or email a copy of your resume, if I do not see a resume unfortunately I will not consider you for the position.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 04:20:58 pm by BlazingMuffinz »