AuthorTopic: toe terminal [...bla]  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Niss

• View Profile
    • darkno.de

toe terminal [...bla]

on: January 07, 2006, 01:20:22 pm
been done for the "dreaming in pixel" contest over at devArt (go there if you want more info's)

11 colors (and helm if you see this I know that you'll think that dark red is too dark - but I like it the way it is :) )
It's been quite a while since I did any pixel piece (other than a little portrait 2 months ago) so this was a kind of warm-up.
Oh and a belated happy new year to you all! (hope I'll finish something for the king of spriters thing before it's too late)

Helm: No edit worth posting from me but thank's for your comment, appreciated it...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 12:13:52 pm by Niss »

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Re: toe terminal

Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 01:52:52 pm
Somehow very eerie and disconcerting. Which is good! I have no problems with the red, heh. The biggest issue is that I see individual movement on many different parts of this but they're mostly isolated, kind of makes you think 'he animated that, then this, then that', not a cohesive whole as far as movement goes, but it's still a minor feat considering that you have various parts of the animation synching on the same frames... maybe it's a bit too slow overall? Tried it in double speed?