AuthorTopic: [Paid] Pixel Artist/Animator for Minimalistic RPG  (Read 3569 times)

Offline quantumstudios

• View Profile

[Paid] Pixel Artist/Animator for Minimalistic RPG

on: November 26, 2021, 07:29:39 pm
Hello Pixel Artists, first and foremost, I know a lot of artists look negatively towards NFT's as there is often shady practices surrounding them.  I'd like to say, while we are developing a blockchain based game & NFT - we are a reputable studio of content creators who have collaborated with a lot of major brands and work actively with Epic Games on projects.  Our goal is to create a new kind of experience in the NFT/Blockchain market, and a game that is actually interesting.  We aren't interested in cookie-cutter NFT characters or any such thing.  Our project is inspired by classic style text-RPG's / MUDs and arcade games. 

1) We are paying, just tell us your hourly rate.
2) Open to ALSO including revenue share once we release the game - because the artist deserves additional royalties.

Please post or send over your portfolio and rates! 

Offline noisechip

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Pixel Artist/Animator for Minimalistic RPG

Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 07:41:24 pm
Hello, my name is Alejandro, I'm a pixel artist and animator from Spain.

I'm interested in your job offer, this is my portfolio: http://www.noisechip.com/

I charge 10$/hour or fixed price for the work needed. I do only accept payments via paypal.

You can also reach me by mail or discord:
noisechipfreelancer@gmail.com
noisechip#8773

Feel free to ask me anything about. I would like to know more details about the project.

Thanks.

Offline oda

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Pixel Artist/Animator for Minimalistic RPG

Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 08:34:09 pm
Hello, I'm a pixel art sprite artist. My strong suit is animation, but I'm open to work on everything else along the way.

Here's my portfolio: https://www.odacolmenares.com/ I can adapt  to different styles.

My rate is $10/hr.

I hope my art suits you and we can discuss more about your game.

Cheers.