AuthorTopic: [REVSHARE] Looking for animator / sprite artist  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Unsettled

• View Profile

[REVSHARE] Looking for animator / sprite artist

on: November 17, 2021, 10:02:53 am
TLDR; Hi, I'm Unsettled, I'm making a game (genre: linear platformer) and I need someone to help me with the art, especially with the animations and concepts. Revshare project, send your portfolio / relevant examples at unsettledgames@gmail.com

Hi! I'm Unsettled, computer science student and aspiring game dev. After working for 2 yars on a game and learning a lot from that experience, I'm now looking to make something with a smaller scope and to go through the entire process of publishing a game (including finding a publisher / launching a kickstarter).

As I'm mostly a programmer, despite being able to make pixel art, I'd like to have someone to help me with the art, especially with the animations since I'm not very good at them.

The game will be a linear platformer, in which the main character can turn her mechanic arms into tools for combat (sword, gun) or for world traversal (thrusters, grappling hook). I'll send more details if you're interested to help: in that case, please, DM me your portfolio or relevant examples.

Here are a few examples of what I have at the moment. Hope to hear from you soon!