AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 364659 times)

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

on: August 27, 2008, 07:55:23 pm
Hello and welcome to Pixelation.

Please make sure you read the RULES. Reading the FAQ can not hurt either.

Have fun.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 02:16:50 am by Indigo »
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline EarthboundRK

• View Profile
    • Nintendo-Online

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 06:14:12 pm
I don't know if this is the right place to do it. But i'm guessing it is :)

Hey, How are things going? I'm EarthboundRK, Call me Rusty-Kun if you like.
I've been very interested in PixelArt for many years now, and it ties in with my major interest with Graphics Design. (Off to Uni in a week to study it)
So to sum up, Hey guys.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 06:48:38 pm by EarthboundRK »

Offline dyemooch

• From vehicle to robot and back!
    • View Profile
    • my deviantART page

Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 05:13:12 am
So... um... hey?
I don't have a lot of experience in pixel art, but I figure that's why I should join a place like this! Hopefully I can get some great pointers here. I've admired a lot of the work I've seen in these forums, and after coming here for the tenth time, I figured I should sign up and post(though my job pulls me away from a lot of independent stuff I want to do). I look forward to hearing any and all opinions that can be thrown my way! I'm not looking to be a pro at pixel work- but there's a great amount of patience and trial and error that goes into this art-genre that allures me. You guys have a lot of patience(as well as skill) to do what you do, and I can only hope I can get halfway there!  :) <-- that shows you I'm excited to be here.  :P<-- okay. That's even more excited.
" The least likely can be the most dangerous!" -Bumblebee

Offline xdjkittiex

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 02:39:17 am
Yay first post here  :lol:

I'm xdjkittiex.  Feel free to call me kittie or by my real name : Kellie.
I'm 21 years old and I've been doing pixel art for the last 8 years.  About 3 of those years were strictly spent 'dolling' and then I started making my own bases and pixel artworks.
I'm currently attending the Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division and I'm in the Media Arts & Animation program.
Although I've been working with pixels for a long time I still have more than enough room for improvement, especially in the shading and lighting department  :D
Anyways, thats me :)

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 06:19:12 pm
Well hello, I've been told this is the place to introduce myself. So, here I go.
My name is xhunterko. I've been looking around here a couple days now. Plus I've looked at it the past month for advice you've given to others. I've never wanted to join because of the language (and slight perversion) on this site. So, after getting some help, but not enough, on another, I figured this would have to be the place to get Good pixel art advice. I'm on several other sites as well, Myspace, The Daily Click, Filefront, and yahoo.
Hope to learn some great stuff here. :)

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 06:07:00 pm
Well hello, I've been told this is the place to introduce myself. So, here I go.
My name is xhunterko. I've been looking around here a couple days now. Plus I've looked at it the past month for advice you've given to others. I've never wanted to join because of the language (and slight perversion) on this site. So, after getting some help, but not enough, on another, I figured this would have to be the place to get Good pixel art advice. I'm on several other sites as well, Myspace, The Daily Click, Filefront, and yahoo.
Hope to learn some great stuff here. :)

O: This is a viewpoint that i've never encountered before! Harsh language and perversion? That's awesome! Where is it?
' _ '

Offline Memo

• OHRer
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 03:06:21 am
Why hello.

Im new here and the topic said to introduce myself here. ive been pixeling for about 7 years technicly (started when i was ten making a few small rpgs). ive browsed this place a couple of times and decided to join. Im not that good but i think you all have alot that i can learn from. Ill submit a few things as soon as i make them and see you all on the forums!

-Memo.

Offline Sever

• View Profile

Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 05:13:23 pm
Hey, my names Alex, im 20, and have been playing around with various forms of pixel art for about 7 years now. I was part of the microhero community, if anyone knows what that is, and found this site a couple of years back. i joined, figured my skills were pretty sub par for this place, and left. Now, ive gotten much better, but i think i still have a ways to go, and thats why im here.

Cheers

Offline phyerboss

• View Profile

Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 05:00:26 am
Greetings,

My name is Mike Poole & I joined here because I used to be a member of the OLD Pixelation years back.
And I admit to also scout out "talent".  As Im also a head of a small indy dev crew. But, I wont get into that
here as I have already seen a thread for such announcements.

When I was on the old Pixelation I used to do a tiny bit of pixeling myself. But, I have gotten horribly out of
practice. So, in between scouting out a few folks. I'll be reading and analyzing a few pieces here in hopes
of getting back into the groove.

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 07:31:35 am
Hey new/old/oldnew guys, welcome (:

I hope you all have fun and improve steadily :D
' _ '