AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 363655 times)

Offline floralfatigue

• Addicted to drawing.
    • charlie.cmart
    • charliemartinson.tumblr.com
    • View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #530 on: March 21, 2017, 11:07:08 am
Hi! I'm Floralfatigue - more of a traditional artist but trying to get into digital art. Excited to see how I can give some feedback and learn from you guys/girls :)
Traditional artist venturing into the realm of the digital.

Offline stever44

• View Profile
    • https://swiftpcoptimizer.com/pc-cleaner/

Reply #531 on: March 21, 2017, 05:51:32 pm
Is there any app available for Pixelation?

Offline Synel

• View Profile

Reply #532 on: March 24, 2017, 10:48:05 pm
Hello,

Name is Synel, looking into possibly having some work done and needed to learn more about pixel art in the process to give/get a fair deal from someone.

Just read the rules and here's my introduction. Thank you very much.

Offline TitanJack

• View Profile

Reply #533 on: March 30, 2017, 02:39:34 am
Good day everyone! I'm new to Pixelation(Well, that's a tad obvious, lets start again) Hello everyone! I HOPE I can become skilled here as fellow members of this community critique my art, NOTE: This is LITERALLY my first day doing pixel art WHAT SO EVER! So I hope I become skilled like a ton of artists here, and I really think I'll enjoy being here and YES I know practice is gold. But to cut to the chase! I'm ready to rock!

Offline shakaw

• View Profile

Reply #534 on: April 09, 2017, 03:02:07 pm
Hello, I'm Saka from Indonesia. I'm 23 years old and I'm interesting for everything related to Pixel Art.
Also you can check my profile below :)

Hope to get some deal, critique, or just helpful comment :)
Thanks !

Offline Lunate

• @lun8_
    • View Profile

Reply #535 on: April 10, 2017, 03:37:18 am
Hey there~!

I'm Lunate, a 19-year-old Game Design student. I'm not much of an artist, sometimes I draw as a hobby but in a really inconsistent pace. I've taken an interest in pixel art for the last couple of months and I'm trying to practice it in my free time.

I have two objectives regarding the direction I want to take with pixel art: One of them is to be able to produce high quality sprites for my personal projects, and the other is to produce personal art as a hobby. I'm in a mentality of improvement, and willing to accept cricticism so I can reach those objectives.

I'm not exactly a beginner to art, I understand some of the basic (and mostly theoric) concepts, but I lack practice, technique, and sometimes understanding of the things I try to draw. That being said, I still consider myself an almost beginner artist. Still, I think my current understanding of art is enough to give me at least a decent basis to being able to practice pixel art.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've wanted to start discussing pixel art in a specialized community and finally got the courage to register here. I usually have trouble getting myself engaging in forums and the like, so I hope this is a welcoming community and you guys can help me out! I'll try my best in my part.

Hope to get along with you all!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:40:40 am by Lunate »

Offline CupOhJoe

• @CupOhhJoe
    • http://cupohjoe
    • View Profile
    • Art Joe Art!

Reply #536 on: April 13, 2017, 04:30:44 pm
Hello!

I'm Joe! I make lots of different art, 2D & 3D.  Turns out I've really come to love pixel art and wanted to learn more while getting active in the community.  Looking forward to seeing everyone's art!

If you'd like to see the stuff I do you can see it here:

Game-Art:
www.joeburak.com

Pixel-Art:
https://joeburakspixels.carbonmade.com/

cupohjoespixels.carbonmade.com

Offline antonio does stuff

• Gamer and Pixel Art enthusiast, I'm here to learn!
    • bottled_antonio
    • View Profile

Reply #537 on: April 18, 2017, 08:43:19 pm
Hello!
I'm new around here, been a pixel art fan for a long time but only recently I started to "make" my own sprites XD at least I try.
there's nothing to learn here! go away

Offline TitanJack

• View Profile

Reply #538 on: April 19, 2017, 05:42:16 pm
Shakaw, you seriously just did that rpg style, and for that, I freaking love it, not to mention it looks like a classic character sheet from something like elder star I think it was called. But either way, good nostalgia factor on that. I love the picture. :crazy:

Offline Slynkieeknight

• View Profile

Reply #539 on: April 26, 2017, 11:52:09 pm
Hello there! I'm Slynkieeknight, but you can call me Sly if you want.

Recently I ran into a few games that inspired me to pick up pixel art as a hobby. The main one being Hyper Light Drifter. Reason why is because like Alex Preston I also have a heart condition, although not as severe as his, I still find it very inspiring.

I hope to learn a lot here it seems like a wonderful community. nice to meet you all!