AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 364547 times)

Offline compchamp

• View Profile
    • www.compchamp.us

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #440 on: October 20, 2015, 11:40:57 am
Hi,

My name is Sandeep Jaiswal. I am new member of the community and i like to say hello to all members.

Offline James Ball

• Creating pixel art for any needs required!
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Art Gallery

Reply #441 on: October 21, 2015, 06:33:43 pm
Welcome to the forum :)

Hope you like it here!

My name's James and I have a company called Pixel Art Gallery :)
How are you with pixel art and game development?

Hope you enjoy it here and seeya around :)
James Ball - http://pixelartgallery.net/ - jamesball@pixelartgallery.net - @lolface5000

Do you need custom pixel art for your project? Contact me above ^ and visit my portfolio on my website: http://pixelartgallery.net/portfolio/ Thanks!

Offline Boron

• View Profile

Reply #442 on: October 25, 2015, 05:00:52 am
Yo, new member here

You might ask how did I decide to end up here?
Well, three years back I gained an interest in pixel art on the recommendation of a friend, and later I found a community called Juniorgeneral (JG) that does this kind of things. And ever since I've drawn pixel art in my free time.

I would like to show the stuff that I made and see what you guys think. I think I might work differently as rather than making game-level sprites I am content with the style I have adopted at JG. I'd like to compare the kinds of new styles on the forum.

Currently I am working on a Museum Studies degree and I would like to open an online museum that's going to be the center of all things pixel. By the end of this year I would've written a paper on pixel art (!) for one of my courses and I would like to show it (once you get through the Chicago citations!)

Looking forward to my time here!

Offline sarvesh1

• View Profile
    • Home Decor

Reply #443 on: October 28, 2015, 09:03:16 am
Hello All, sarvesh here. I am 25 years old. Nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Offline MikePixel

• View Profile

Reply #444 on: October 28, 2015, 11:09:23 pm
Hey I'm Conker/Michael. 20 year old pixel artist, somewhat active at Pixel Joint. I enjoy looking and learning about pixel art, and I offer pixel art services. I'm signing up here to set up shop and hopefully learn from the veteran pixel artists.

Offline Sandwich

• View Profile

Reply #445 on: October 30, 2015, 08:26:37 pm
Hey, everybody, my name is Sandwich and I'm pretty interested in pixel art and animation, so I thought I'd join here and see about getting critique.

Offline AstroFX

• View Profile

Reply #446 on: November 17, 2015, 06:31:42 am
Hi, My name is Hunter or Astro (My Online Alias) and I am a very new pixel artist, i just started learning a few days ago. Personally i am a loner, i hang out with my friends at school and stuff but i feel kinda left out most of the time, that's why i am usually at my room playing games and talking to my online friends because we all have the same interest.... games. And since i love video games and i always wanted to understand how a game is made and make my own i decided what better time then now (a few days ago) so i starting learning and i realized that i should learn some pixel art because I would like to make retro lookin platformers, and that's why i am here, to post my work for critique and to check out other peoples to learn. Anyways that really it for my introduction, see y'all around!  ;D

Offline alanxoc3

• Adults die young.
    • View Profile

Reply #447 on: November 22, 2015, 05:46:29 am
Yo, I'm Alan

I love pixel art, been trying to get better.

I have a little website that has some of the random stuff I have created, (along with a couple things my brother has created). http://awesometures.blogspot.com. What else... I am attending college right now, I'm a proud Mormon, and an avid open source/Linux advocate.

Offline gomi

• View Profile

Reply #448 on: December 10, 2015, 01:40:01 pm
Hey guys, I'm not exactly new, but I haven't been around in quite a while. I first joined the Pixelation forums back in 2004 or so, strictly for a fun hobby, then left to work for Sulake (Habbo Hotel) a couple years later. Left Sulake after a few years to work more on toy design. Lately I've been jonesing for some old school pixels, with an eye toward applying that style of art toward mosaics. Anyway, hi howdy and all that shiz. Looking forward to shaking off the rust with you guys.

I think I'll probably be working with Pixaki on an ipad, seems like a pretty nifty little app.

Offline RaveGrave

• View Profile

Reply #449 on: December 14, 2015, 06:01:12 am
Hello everybody!! I am RaveGrave, and I have just recently gotten into pixel art. Normally I traditionally draw but currently I am working on a webcomic the uses pixel art. I was. Honestly I just so happened to stumble upon this forum and couldn't help but join in on the fun and see what I could do to get my skills looked at.