AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 303723 times)

Offline Bloodocean7

• View Profile
    • Driftworld Studios

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #410 on: February 14, 2015, 07:59:48 am
Hello! My name is Greg and I am the lead developer of the Game Immortal Dream!
www.ImmortalDreamGame.com

I am the founder of Hat and Glasses Studios, I am 21 and I am NOT an artist! lol I am looking forward to working with you folks
and perhaps kicking a few bucks here and there for an icon or two. Email me to see what projects I currently need work for.

I always pay and I am not too picky either :)

Email:Gregorym29@gmail.com

See ya around!
Greg.

Offline Glitcherkid

• View Profile

Reply #411 on: March 27, 2015, 05:14:03 pm
Hey everyone!

I just recently found this forum and thought it was a great idea! I've been doing pixel art for a while, mostly just for fun, and I hope to become better! I personally am better with smaller pieces of pixel art, but every once in a while I'll do a larger piece for fun!

I'm looking forward to using this forum to help me improve, and also to possibly start a career in pixel art / graphic design as I get older!  :)

Offline Flappy

• View Profile

Reply #412 on: April 05, 2015, 01:00:02 am
Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all.

The name's Flappy. I posted my first forum post ever last night on this forum, went to sleep, woke up and became vaguely terrified when I remembered I posted my first forum post ever. I considered simply never, ever coming back, but that seemed like overkill. Basically I learnt it's possible to be shy in real life and even more shy on the internet.

Anyhow I'm not sure how active I'll be but I am looking forward to contributing even a tiny bit instead of just lurking forever.

Offline SageHarpuiaJDJ

• View Profile

Reply #413 on: April 05, 2015, 03:33:54 pm
Hello.

My name is SageHarpuiaJDJ, Sage for short.

I'm mainly here to get feedback on sprites, but I can contribute too, if I can. I've been spriting on and off for about 3-4 years, but there's still some stuff that I don't understand yet. I look forward to learning new things here! ^^

Offline bboykrillin

• View Profile

Reply #414 on: May 27, 2015, 01:43:23 pm
Hi guys,

I am bboykrillin, otherwise known as Paul. I found this forum through a link by an amazing pixel artist on Twitter. Just had to sign up.

I'll be posting up my WIPs shortly and look forward to contributing, learning and (hopefully) improving from all the talented people I see here.

Cheers!

Offline jilika

• beat me if you can
    • View Profile
    • best information about kitchen

Reply #415 on: June 09, 2015, 10:08:41 am
 :) ;D :( lolz
cute jalika

Offline NathanielA

• View Profile

Reply #416 on: June 20, 2015, 04:31:05 pm
Hi everyone!  I'm Nathaniel.  I'm the lead developer, programmer, and pretty much everything else, working on Himeko Sutori.  http://himekosutori.com/

I have a lot of screenshots that I would love to show off here.  I hope I don't get thrown out for putting my pixelly characters into a 3D world.  I guess I'll share and see how things go.

I've looked around a little bit so far and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the quality of art all of you bring here.  I'm glad to join your community.

Offline Lisac Pisac

• View Profile

Reply #417 on: July 17, 2015, 09:59:49 am
Hey everyone, I'm Lisac Pisac. I've been interested in spriting and pixel art for years, but never vested myself deeply into it. My signing into this forums is not necessarily proof of a change of winds, but I'll certainly be asking for help with any WIP's I'll be doing, as I would like to improve.

Offline Anzoni

• View Profile
    • DeviantArt

Reply #418 on: August 02, 2015, 01:09:07 pm
Hello! This is Anzoni  ;D
I didn't find any forum about pixel art in my mother tongue, so i had to enter here for improving my skill in pixel art stuff.
I'm from Spain, but i hope we can understand each other despite my bad english lol

Thanks and see ya later!!  :)

Offline Joe

• View Profile

Reply #419 on: August 03, 2015, 05:43:55 am
Hey, welcome everyone.  ;D

Start posting your WIPs >:(