AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 364561 times)

Offline zaua

• View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #310 on: April 15, 2013, 10:58:47 pm
Hi I'm Jeandeve I make music, traditional art, and pixels...

Offline AteOneZero

• View Profile

Reply #311 on: April 19, 2013, 12:01:58 pm
Hi, I used to make some Sonic edits a long time ago, but then I realised my skill level never really went anywhere. Picked up interest in pixel art again and hoping to make a fresh start.

Have seen many great works here by the members, and I am quite amazed. Hoping to one day reach a level where I can do work for games.

Offline vitodipinto

• View Profile

Reply #312 on: April 27, 2013, 05:22:39 am
I am Vito, a video game translator. I love pixels!! I am here to get in contact with pixel designers!

Offline Sheph

• View Profile

Reply #313 on: April 30, 2013, 12:54:53 am
Hello, everyone! I am a new pixel artist and programmer for hobby. I like to work with Java, and am fairly good with programming concepts and practices, but I'm not as familiar with other languages. Currently, I'm working on a small Java game mainly for experience points so that I can level up. Where on this forum would it be appropriate to ask questions about terrain blending and making well blended tile sets?

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile

Reply #314 on: April 30, 2013, 07:55:45 am
Where on this forum would it be appropriate to ask questions about terrain blending and making well blended tile sets?

Welcome to Pixelation! General questions on how to approach certain things should be asked in the General Discussion forum. You can get feedback on existing pieces/work in the Pixel Art forum.
Discord: Ennea#9999

Offline Facet

• View Profile

Reply #315 on: April 30, 2013, 06:54:39 pm
Try using the search bar first though, there's a ton of useful stuff and common questions answered in depth that might have been buried a bit :y:

Offline Iancu

• View Profile

Reply #316 on: May 03, 2013, 06:06:54 pm
Hello,

My story is probably already posted over a thousand times all over the place - I like to play games, I want to make games and for that I need to learn how to make pixel art.

Hopefully this place is as good as everyone advises and I will learn something and find a good community.

See you around!

Offline Wanyo

• <3
    • View Profile

Reply #317 on: May 07, 2013, 06:46:10 pm
Hello everybody!
I discovered this wonderful little place over from /r/PixelArt after spending some time there and working on my pixel art and now here I am to work even harder and try to get better. I'm a graphic/web designer and I've always loved games slowly making my way to being part of gaming, writing about it, doing pixel art, and working on a couple games.

After reading some threads around here the last couple days I'm excited to get in and see what people think of my stuff, offer any suggestions that I can and hopefully grow my skills (especially in my lacking animation  :( ).

<3 Wayne/Wanyo
<3

Offline SketcyH

• View Profile

Reply #318 on: May 31, 2013, 07:14:56 pm
Hello everyone.  It's nice to meet you.

Unfortunately, I am not a pixel artist.  My strengths are in directing and writing.  I have been working with a small team for a little over a year in the development of an indie game.  However, I have always valued the skill and quality that goes into pixel artwork and have chosen this medium for our project.  In truth, I have joined this forum in order to find artists who are more professional and who specialize specifically in pixel artwork.  I look forward to seeing you around the community, and hope to contribute as much as I can as a new member.

Offline jsl

• View Profile

Reply #319 on: June 24, 2013, 04:22:57 pm
hey there,

My name is Johan, also known under JSL in c64-scene. Someone from Italy gave me the link to Pixelation, and adds to it that I could get help with pixeling. Alltough I do pixel since a long time on the c64. For examples, on Commodore 64 pixelworks, or even drawings, visit my dA at www.jslptv.deviantart.com and checkout my Gallery. ;)

Greets,
Johan aka JSL/role/tropyx/creators/swo magazine/sos