AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 364644 times)

Offline Smash

• View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #110 on: January 03, 2010, 05:53:47 pm
Whoa.. I never noticed this board before.

Either way. Im Smash, and I've been spriting and drawing my whole life without instruction, mostly for the last 5 years.. I came here to learn how to properly make pixel art and any other art methods in general, since it's a passion of mine I want to develop.

So far, im an 18 year old guy who hails from the island of Borinquen, and is studying the art known as architecture. I've been going on the forums a while back, and planning to stay.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:41:34 pm by Smash »

Offline JaJitsu

• View Profile
    • JaJitsu.com

Reply #111 on: January 07, 2010, 01:07:55 am
Hey,
My name is Jason Boyer.

been doing pixel art for about 3 years every since seeing Paul Robertson's work.

now im 18 and go to school at the Art Center in Pasadena

also I'm making a platform game called Jables' Adventure.

you can find info here:
http://www.pixelprospector.com/indev/2009/09/jables-adventure/

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
    • The Wizard's Lair

Reply #112 on: January 10, 2010, 05:10:43 pm
Hi.

Name's Devlin. 23, recently quit coding to focus on my pixelart and general art skills.

been doing pixelart for my own games since about 2005, and doodling rubbish for much longer..

Joined in the hopes i'd learn a few tricks and improve my skills some ;D

Offline Reaper

• View Profile

Reply #113 on: January 13, 2010, 03:56:37 am
Hi im new, and a spriter im hoping spending a little time among greats will help me improve. most of my sprites dont have faces i cant do them but im trying

Offline Anonymous6

• View Profile
    • Ggwow Temporary Forum

Reply #114 on: February 01, 2010, 09:29:52 pm
Hi guys, and gals. I am Anonymous6. I am 15, and I love to sprite, mostly because it is the least expensive hobby I have, but I am not the best nor' am I the worst. The reason I am here is tto get better. :D I am not here to be evil >:D I am here to learn and be nice :angel:. So basically like anyone else.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch people figure out how the fuck you did it.

Offline Evelyn Elnith

• View Profile

Reply #115 on: February 08, 2010, 06:28:56 pm
Hi everyone, I am Evelyn and I am training in pixelart since my husband Clest already works with it.

I have yet a lot to learn but I am sure I can improve. Hope to find healthy criticism and make friends over here  ;D

Offline Chrispy

• View Profile
    • Chrispy's dA

Reply #116 on: February 10, 2010, 10:38:05 pm
I'm Chrispy. I found out about this site from Pixel Joint, which I found out about through dA. Sup

Offline Bork

• View Profile

Reply #117 on: February 15, 2010, 03:56:15 am
Hello. I was a member here long ago but left after having some fights with people over stupid stuff. But since thats long behind me(years even) Im gonna make a new start. My old name was Bo_the_sucker(it was a joke name, but I stuck to it as my pixelartist username for 4-5 years :P )

Offline ArcherofLight

• Hi! I'm Archer, a.k.a. Kyre.
    • View Profile

Reply #118 on: February 15, 2010, 05:05:24 am
  Hi. I'm ArcherofLight, also known as Kyre or Archer, and did not notice this topic.

I started spriting a couple years ago, when I found the old PictureWars forums via Facepunch.com. After two years of lurking on PW, I decided to finally try my hand at spriting. It was terrible. After taking help from a few of the members that no longer seem to be there, I improved greatly in the span of about a month. I'm still not that good, but I'm slowing brining myself around.

I'm also writing a book, albeit I'm stuck for ideas at the moment. The book is about a kid(around 20-years-old) who accidentally got pulled into one of the most advanced flight squadron in that country's(haven't come up with a name, the world is called Pandora at the moment) air force.

I am 14(well, 13 but its just a month or five now....) and about your average kid. I love to read and write. Thats all for now, I guess, so I'm off! Its nice finding places to talk, ya'know?

Offline rvzero

• View Profile

Reply #119 on: February 17, 2010, 08:08:57 pm
Well finally... took over 5 hours for the damn activation email. >_<

Anyway, hi. I go by few names, guess I'll use Reaver here.
What else... I'm 23. Not very talkative. Been spriting over the span of 10 years.
Found this site thanks to the good people of PJ(where i only post the most polished stuff).
Which I found out about through Sheezy(dump for everything else).. Which i found after dA started to piss me off...
Decided to join cause on the forums I usually lurk in ppl can't think of any criticism...
or atleast thats their excuse, I think their just lazy... <_<

edit: Oyea, whats that [nozoom] tag do?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 08:14:29 pm by rvzero »