General > General Discussion

Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

<< < (127/130) > >>

BeWellAdjusted:
i just go by my username, glad to be here!  :) ;D :crazy: 

the first thing i will post is "The Village Maker" find it here pixelation

I am just getting back into making pixel art and i have forgotten so much about the software. i will be adding some of my 1hour sketches latter. i hope you will follow along and support me, thank you

Reisesrivasart:
Hi all!
I think this is the place to introduce myself, my name is Reises, I am something new in the pixel art world but I really want to improve and maybe later I can work in this artistic world that I love :D

BeWellAdjusted:

--- Quote from: freepushblock on April 16, 2020, 11:42:38 am ---Hi there! I'm Gonzalo.

I'm a programmer, but have been learning gamedev for a few years, which led me to pixel art (and animation).
I did some pixel art for games over at HomeTeam GameDev, and then decided to join Pixel Joint and Pixelation to get more specific feedback and hopefully improve my skills  :)

--- End quote ---

i am trying to set up a Personalized Picture/avatar but can't
i dont understand the instructions for making a avatar, can explain you it or give me link to better place then the FAQ(which i checked).

edit: i found it but now i can't figure out where the remove or delete bottom is?
can you help? thanks

ZerotuL:
Hello there fellow artists.
Name's Zerotul. Doing pixel art for a couple of months and looking forward to get some feedback here and learn a lot from more experienced artists. Cheers.
My Deviant art link btw:
https://www.deviantart.com/zer0tul

fighter_fish:
Hello!
Just joined, pretty excited to learn more about the wonderful medium of pixel art.π

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version