General > General Discussion

Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

<< < (126/130) > >>

tessellata:
Oh look, a new user has appeared.

Long time pixel artist with no ability to draw on demand. I draw for fun, and look forward to sharing my work with you all.

About three years ago I made the decision to return to pixel art after a long hiatus. It took me those 3 years (2017-2020) to finish 1 piece because, well.... LIFE and procrastination.

Thanks to COVID I have had plenty of time to sit on a computer and draw, so I will share the fruits of my limited creativity -- and ability -- with this seemingly declining medium in the hopes that it might inject a little bit of life.

Cheers folks,

InfinityExperience:
Hi, we are InfinityExperience, a group of friends and we started learning pixel art from about a year. Looking forward to improve ourself here.
Thank you all in advance!

hardcoregamer:
Hey there. My name's Elvis. I'm 30 y.o. and new to the forum. I'm an amateur in pixel art and I was hoping I could get some help to get improved here.

Ghearno:
Hai thar, Ghearno here. I have been a novice c# programmer for a year who is now venturing into the pixel art world. Hopefully, it's not that daunting than learning C++. :D

lagoonsmerging:
Hi everyone! I'm aiming to improve on pixel art as my newest hobby. Hope I'll also be able to give useful advice to others at some point, even if I'm inexperienced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version