General > General Discussion

Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

<< < (125/130) > >>

Kowee:
Hello everyone !

My name is Kowee and I've been doing pixel art for few years now  :)
Here is a link to most of work if you're curious : https://www.artstation.com/kowee/albums/1957927

I heard about this forum from a friend and decided to join. I think getting constructive feedbacks is one of the key element to learn and I would be more than happy if I can help anyone as well.

I hope to see you around on the forum !

Poultrygeist:
Hello,
I’m a kid who likes to draw. I think pixel art is a great style for me because of how much control I have other the final product, so here I am. I’m still figuring out my style, but I’ll probably have a piece worthy of some feedback pretty soon.
Until then!

Fosox:
Hi everyone !

I'm Fosox, I'm a french 18 guy (don't hesitate if I make any english error ^^') and I'm new to pixel art. I'm trying to make a game so I decided to make my own graphics, after watching many posts and videos on the subject I found this forum a few months ago but I left it aside because I'm not used to talking on forums...

However, now that I really want to progress and practice I need feedbacks and so here I'm !! See you soon !

Nexty:
Heyo!  :)

I'm Nexty, and I suppose I have been trying to make sprites ever since MSPaint was still a thing. I have since moved on to Aseprite, and I came here hoping to get some help from the best, or at least those with the most experience.

My greatest influence in spriting is Treasure.

hANshOTtH3RD:

--- Quote from: Rydin on April 26, 2020, 05:47:58 am ---Welcome hANshOTtH3RD. You've come to the right place....

--- End quote ---

Rydin, sorry to hear about the bad turn of health! It is no fun! I can relate...it's actually sort of a long story, although I guess the worst part for me is my busted finger of 3+ years now. I also have some old injuries to my other hand and arm going back to college, grade-school, and all the way to when I was very small, although those injuries didn't really affected my typing(which i have come to love & rely on so much)...then there's my snake-bit, then broken foot from 5+ years ago, so i'm sort of invalid for a few years now...and then at my last podiatrist visit(~2 years ago) she spread my toenail fungus problem I'd had since childhood(now looking for new podiatrists). But about my busted finger, it's kind of a shame but it's in large part due to the poor/unnecessary treatments done on it after the original injury, and also the fact that now it seams impossible to find a surgeon to fix it. ..also I was uninsured for about 2 years, during which time I learned about how much a scam health-insurance-industry(& the healthcare-system in general) is in America...

///I wrote too much, so now I am deleting it(sorry)

...but i'm keeping the fun emojis: ¿(⊙_ʘ)? ¯\(↼‿ఠ)/¯ <( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)v⌐□-□

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version