General > General Discussion

Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

<< < (124/130) > >>

freepushblock:
Hi there! I'm Gonzalo.

I'm a programmer, but have been learning gamedev for a few years, which led me to pixel art (and animation).
I did some pixel art for games over at HomeTeam GameDev, and then decided to join Pixel Joint and Pixelation to get more specific feedback and hopefully improve my skills  :)

Studebaker_Hoch:
Hi everyone, I am Studebaker_Hoch. Just started to try my hand at pixel art as a hobby and thought it would be neat to join a community of some kind to see others work and learn.
So, yeah, hi everyone

Rydin:

--- Quote from: hANshOTtH3RD on February 01, 2020, 05:52:53 am ---I sort of grew an aversion to all sorts of new tech coming out, and consequently now seek out classic/vintage/retro stuff as much as possible.

--- End quote ---
Welcome hANshOTtH3RD. You've come to the right place.

--- Quote ---Also, I've become more & more interested in recent developments in the healthcare industry the past few years, as I seem to have acquired some bad luck, and various accompanying medical problems.

--- End quote ---
Me too. Had influenza B on Christmas, lasted a few weeks, then as I recovered I was diagnosed with diabetes, then a week later I got a blood clot in my leg! What happened to you, if you don't mind sharing?

--- Quote --- I've also taken more interest in business+investing news, from my various attempts in business/efforts to build a carrier for myself. ...I've also become more aware of the international goings on. ...basically I like to watch the news!  ...and I also like pixel art! ;D
--- End quote ---
Very nice, are you following any particular organizations?

--- Quote from: Frelon-K on February 09, 2020, 12:29:15 pm ---I have already released a JRPG (made with RMMV) and a Danmaku (made with Unity) on itch.

--- End quote ---
!!! do you have a link so we can see ????
Welcome aboard Frelon-K! Cheers! (What's your drink of choice?)

--- Quote from: rjcalvente on February 17, 2020, 10:34:20 pm ---Itīs my favorite way to spend my free time, I really love this. Hope to find here new friends!! Thanks!

--- End quote ---
I too am here as a hobby. Nice to meet you Riky!  8)

--- Quote from: boxingcomponents on February 25, 2020, 12:53:18 pm ---I am digital marketing Expert.

--- End quote ---
:o Can you help me get exposure?

--- Quote from: Gypsy on February 26, 2020, 08:05:06 am ---I decided to stop being afraid of failing at art and try to really learn and push myself to my limits in the hopes of making my future projects look like the games I've always loved and wanted to emulate, so I grew myself some courage and started learning art.

--- End quote ---
Pleasure to meet you Gypsy! I can respect facing your fears. This is a noble purpose.  :y:

--- Quote from: msdave213 on February 28, 2020, 09:42:55 am ---I have used other community/forum that why I know the rules and regulation of a good forum.

--- End quote ---
Hello MS Dave, which other forums have you been apart of?

--- Quote from: emmaoisa on March 23, 2020, 02:24:13 pm ---ive been pixeling for about 7 years technicly (started when i was ten making a few small rpgs).

--- End quote ---
Hello emmaoisa  ^-^ do you have any of your old artwork you want to share?????? Welcome!!

--- Quote from: Orbs on April 02, 2020, 09:45:54 pm ---michael vicente, I'm a 3d artist for the video game industry (I work at blizzard). I also like to draw a lot, and I want to improve in pixel art. I'm trying to make an isometric side project (zombie arpg haha so original), so I'm looking forward to feedback and improve.

--- End quote ---
Hey Michael, nice to meet you. Do you have inside scoop on the new Diablo? Are they going to fix the inventory system? :p What is your side project all about?

--- Quote from: palo.poli on April 04, 2020, 01:25:03 pm ---Another interesting point is that I managed (or something managed) to unblock my creative block that I got in the lately high school period... Before that, I was writing, drawing, creating little movies, and doing pixel art and animation! God only knows what happened (something like social pressure they call it) and I got into the role of perfect student until my engineering degree. But last summer (2019) I unlocked my creativity! And ever since this time I'm drawing everyday, creating wooden sculptures or random objects, 3D printing, painting in every mediums... And now coming back to pixel art and improving my programming skills (as I learned C/C++ in quite good level in school, and a little bit Java and python)

I'm looking for any advise to help me reach my goal of being a good game developer. And also free for some work on projects if my skills fit! You can see a bit of my lately creative explosion on Instagram @palo.poli.art (I know I should go on DeviantArt, or even Twitter, but anyway this insta is just the beginning of showing myself with confidence)

--- End quote ---
Hi Thomas! I know what you're saying about unblocking creativity. I went through a period where I completely did not respect the creative process at all, thinking it was foolish compared to "real work" or so I thought. I took it way too far, in fact. I told somebody very near to me that their art sucked, which I now feel really bad about. They deleted all their art  :ouch: and it was an eye-opener for me, first at how much of a jerk I was, and second, how far I strayed from my passions in life: using the power of imagination. I've made some dumb choices and I hope I can become a better person and make up for the damage I've done. Not to mention, I'm so bad and rusty at pixel art it's not even funny! I was always kind of a wannabe anyways. I'm rambling! But anyways, what I'm trying to say is I can relate at how awesome it feels to unlock your creativity! Glad to have you aboard!

;D

theRomi:
Hey Romi 22 years old I draw and I make the pixel, I know this place for some time already and I had to find the time to register so here I am! ^^

Gunpog!:
Hello everyone, Gunpog here!

I am a freelance pixel artist looking for any kind of pixel work.

I am currently making the art for Perlin&Pinpin : The Robin Tower, a Sega Genesis game!
(check it out here: https://twitter.com/lizardrive).

You can check my stuff on my twitter or my PJ too:
http://pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp
https://twitter.com/iamgunpog

I think I will make a portfolio topic here too.

Until then, Cya!  :hehe:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version