AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 364562 times)

Offline mgzmrtnz

• View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #580 on: October 23, 2018, 01:37:33 am
Hey guys, very new here and very new to pixel art. Growing in the 90s, I've been exposed to pixels at an early stage and grew up playing pixel games. I just recently decided that I wanted to learn the pixel art and gaming and I'm hoping I learn lots from you guys!
Don't be sorry. Be better.
- Kratos

Offline SarahBoe

• SarahBoevingArt
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/58385.htm
    • sarahboev
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Reply #581 on: November 05, 2018, 01:37:31 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Boeving, i'm an artist who kinda experiments with all kinds of stuff but I have a special fondness for pixel art. I got my start back in 2006-7ish with micro heroes, moved onto dolls and then moved onto my own content!

Its nice to meet everyone!  ;D

Offline YellowRaven

• yellowravenink
    • yellowravenink
    • yellowravenink
    • View Profile
    • AmIaNerd?

Reply #582 on: November 26, 2018, 10:02:12 pm
Good evening,

my name is Sara and I'm from Italy, I'm always quite bad at the "introduce yourself" topics and end up saying always the same things...but after a very long art block I finally got out of it thanks to...pixels! Though I'm well into my thirties art, videogames and fantasy books/comics have always had a special place in my heart since I was a teen.

That being said I really hope to get to know the community well and to grow with and thanks to it. Glad to be here.
“We all have forests on our minds. Forests unexplored, unending. Each one of us gets lost in the forest, every night, alone.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin

Offline vectorwing

• vectorwing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/178344.htm
    • vectorwing
    • View Profile

Reply #583 on: November 28, 2018, 03:20:31 pm
Heyo. :y:

My name is Lucas Barcellos, and I range from São Paulo, Brazil. I've been doing pixel-art on and off for roughly 10 years, starting from a desire to make my own games when I was a teenager. Since then I've tinkered with music making and digital art, but have recently returned full force to the pixel-scale medium, inbetween long hiatuses.

For a very long time I have been mostly a lurker on various communities (including this one), rarely ever posting my works anywhere. Hopefully this will change in the near future. ;)

As of now most of my recent pieces reside on Twitter and PixelJoint, linked near my nickname. Thanks for reading!

Offline rendaw

• View Profile

Reply #584 on: December 03, 2018, 05:07:24 pm
Hello, I'm rendaw :)

I love and have dabbled with pixel art, but I tell myself I'll do more once I've made some pixel art software.  But I am getting there!

I actually was looking for somewhere to ask a mod if it's okay to post about a small pixel art gamedev contest in one of the forums here.  And I guess once I complete the pixel art software I might post about that too?

Honored to be here in any case!

Offline Shamugan

• View Profile

Reply #585 on: December 30, 2018, 12:10:16 pm
Hello, my name is Shamugan and I'm French  :)
I apologies here for my future mistakes, I can understand English easily but i'm not very good when it comes to write or speak  :( (lack of practice)

I'm interested in pixel art and game design for 3 (4?) years right now but I really began to take it seriously for 2 months (maybe to work in the industry later, i hope). I have the motivation at least :P (I'm currently making 2 sprites per days in 32*32 as and trying to improve the pace).

Nice to meet you all!  ;D

Offline Hershel Lousyton

• hershellousyton
    • View Profile

Reply #586 on: January 10, 2019, 01:22:46 am
Hello. I go by the name Hershel Lousyton. Or Lousy, when someone wants to go for the low-hanging fruit. I recently took an interest in pixel art after getting Aseprite, and plan to share and (hopefully) improve. I'm liking a lot of the work I see from others already.

Offline aureotoshi

• Painter
    • View Profile

Reply #587 on: January 27, 2019, 11:27:36 am
Hi! my nick here is aureotoshi.

I'm mainly a digital painter with photoshop, I usually work in 250 Mpx resolution for printing my work at very large sizes. I started to paint in 1987 with Deluxe Paint, obviously pixel to pixel with 16 colors.

Later I started to work in 3D computer graphics, as a lighting artist in one animation film, later I was in the Art Department in another animation film. I have learned a lot about digital images, but now I'm "retired" and only do digital painting of the works I want to do as a painter.

I love pixel art, as I started very soon with computer graphics, and now I want to do some pixel art. I feel comfortable in the forum.

Thanks!

Offline Kehlzun

• View Profile

Reply #588 on: April 25, 2019, 10:16:04 pm
Hi, I'm Kehlzun. I'm a fairly new pixel artist who wants to get involved in projects and hopefully start a career with pixel art. I like cartoon-y, fantasy things. I also like to mix cute and creepy. I'm always willing to meet people so feel free to say hi.

Offline cyberwizard

• View Profile

Reply #589 on: May 07, 2019, 02:35:37 am
Hi, new here. Looking to learn more about pixel art.