AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 195478 times)

Offline susanandagnes

• View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #550 on: June 05, 2019, 10:15:06 am
 ;D HI, This is Susan here, i am start from Zero to learn pixel art.
 Hope this is the right place to hoop in.

Offline Songs4Killer

• View Profile

Reply #551 on: June 05, 2019, 07:56:58 pm
Heya. I'm Songs4Killer, I'm hoping to at least learn to be good enough at pixeling to make placeholder art. I'm more of a writer and a map maker.

Offline spacecraft4

• View Profile
    • Mensis Studio - Servicii creare site

Reply #552 on: June 30, 2019, 07:56:02 pm
Hello everyone !

I am Dan from Romania, im a fledling artist with an interest in pixel art and i still have a lot to learn.

Offline Man-in-Tan

• View Profile

Reply #553 on: July 08, 2019, 08:38:21 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Man-in-Tan! Although I'm a woman, the name Man-in-Tan was inspired by a silly incident where a friend accidentally had the word "chibi" auto-corrected to "chino" when texting me some feedback and I spent a good minute looking through pictures of men in tan pants trying to understand their relation to pixel art before realizing what had happened...Yeah I can be slow sometimes, but had to laugh at myself for that one.

Though I've always admired pixel art, admittedly I hadn't seriously looked into it until I decided to set aside traditional art. I was never satisfied with my work, and it eventually became a source of stress rather than enjoyment. When it comes to pixel art I've found working with small color palettes and only one tool (the Pencil Tool) less overwhelming, and think it's fun figuring out how to make the most of those limitations.

Hope to improve my skills here and possibly make some friends :)

Offline Chonky Pixel

• tequila_ben
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/187855.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #554 on: August 09, 2019, 08:32:06 am
Hi! I thought I'd better introduce myself here. I joined recently as an old name I used to use for bulletin boards: "Daramon". I quickly found I was using the board a lot though, so I thought I'd re-join with a name that's more aligned with the rest of my social media presence. Such that it is.

You can see some of my faltering first steps in pixel art on my twitter: @Tequila_Ben or Instagram: chonkypixel. I'm concentrating on coding for the moment though, so I haven't posted for a while.

The Pixel Art board is absolutely vital to me now though, letting me keep my hand and my practice up.

See you there!

Offline SnuggleFloofles

• View Profile

Reply #555 on: August 11, 2019, 10:37:35 am
Hi there! I'm SnuggleFloofles and I joined to find some helpful pointers for future pixel art and share some of the things I'm working on. I'm excited to get in contact with great pixel artists and other beginners alike and make the best of what I can do! :)