AuthorTopic: Game Programming Software  (Read 3868 times)

Offline Slayer of Kings

• View Profile

Game Programming Software

on: December 25, 2005, 03:35:43 am
Hey guys, hows it going. I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to say that I've seen some extremely talented artists on here. Anyway, on to my post: Wanted to let everyone know about this really awesome game programming software called Multimedia Fusion. You can get the demo for it at www.clickteam.com. This software is extremely easy to use, its all just point and click, no realy typing in of code required. If anyone is interested in this and wants to learn more, or is learning it and needs help with anything, then please feel free to ask me about it, seeing as I've been using this software for about seven years, and really know what I'm doing. Also if anyone has any ideas for a game project, I'd be happy to supply the code for the game if you guys wanna supply the graphics, seeing as your better at them than me so far. Well, thanks guys and keep on pixelating. Is "pixelating" a word? Well do it anyway.  ;)

Offline Slayer of Kings

• View Profile

Re: Game Programming Software

Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 03:48:06 am
Sorry I almost forgot, if you guys do want to get a hold of me, email me at wickeddark14@yahoo.com or AIM me with wickeddark14. Remember, I can help you with anything if you want.

Offline Evan

• Marv-O
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 03:37:58 am
This belongs in the Job section thing.

Not calling you out, but hopefully a mod or something will move this.

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 12:58:27 am
Why? This has nothing to do with a job Evan. He says he's open to code something in this program if people want, but basically he's just promoting the coding tool.

Offline Evan

• Marv-O
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 01:01:11 am
True, but is he not offering his services to code?

I don't want to start an argument over this, because I don't really care which way it goes. I just read it, and it seemed like he was advertising the coding tool and was willing to code for somebody.

If I'm out of line, just PM me or something. Do what you see fit.