General > General Discussion

Do People Still Use this Website/Forum?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Ma3vis:

--- Quote from: cels on October 31, 2021, 11:58:13 pm ---Well, like I said, I can send you some invites on Discord. You have to add me though.  ;D

--- End quote ---

My bad, just recently tried adding you. Feel free to send me that list when you can

Applefatdotgov:
Considering how many job offers I've gotten from merely posting a portfolio here, I'd say at the very least people trawl it for artists. as for actual activity? that's harder for me to say, as before making my portfolio I hadn't used this site in years.

eishiya:

--- Quote from: Applefatdotgov on January 10, 2022, 01:12:51 am ---Considering how many job offers I've gotten from merely posting a portfolio here, I'd say at the very least people trawl it for artists

--- End quote ---
I'm glad to hear this. I haven't posted my portfolio here, but I was wondering if it was worth the effort. Since most of those threads don't get replies (I guess because people contact via email instead), it looks like they get no attention.

Atnas:
For anyone with mod privileges the site is practically unusable, because the spam from unapproved topics and posts accumulates so fast. I'm not sure if addressing that would really do anything, but it definitely would mean the time spent checking the site for some people wouldn't always be pruning.

Applefatdotgov:

--- Quote from: eishiya on January 11, 2022, 01:23:59 pm ---I'm glad to hear this. I haven't posted my portfolio here, but I was wondering if it was worth the effort. Since most of those threads don't get replies (I guess because people contact via email instead), it looks like they get no attention.

--- End quote ---
You'd be on the money with this. I mostly get emails or discord contacts, and one time I got a PM of all things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version