AuthorTopic: [Closed]  (Read 6959 times)

Offline JerryPie

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Looking for Professional 2D Pixel Artist and Animator.

Reply #10 on: October 16, 2021, 07:10:39 pm
Wrong. The first and only time you said it was unpaid was the last message you sent then followed up with blocking. Keep crying for mods, you're a scammer and a douchebag. I don't apologize for anything I've said, I wish toxic people like you would do something else and stop poisoning the well.

Offline theRomi

• @DessRomaric
    • TheRomi
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: October 16, 2021, 07:14:31 pm
I had the same experience with Idrisboy,
I made several versions of the sprite before I got stuck I didn't understand he just wanted a copy of his examples he was expecting.
but it's normal to have to try several times before that work, it's part of the process

Anyway what is sure is that there is a certain lack of respect and blocking the person without even saying goodbye should not take place, here I have confidence in my abilities so I knew I could do it, I even redid a test that I could not show him because he blocked me before.

I don't think that with this behaviour you get very far in creating your game.

Offline Nedow40

• Can you feel the Sunshine
    • @Nedow40
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: October 16, 2021, 07:16:49 pm
The addition of  the red "fuck off" was to show you had already blocked me before I could respond. I was friendly as hell the whole time. I'll upload our entire convo to prove it, idgaf. So you can cut that shit out trying to slander me.

I truly don't give a damn about being anyone's friend or adhering to your boomer vision of what a professional is. Im here to make pixels, I'll do a good job and put all my effort into it. The only unprofessional person here is you. Bye bye.

Edit: Glad you finally added (unpaid) example to your post. But I recommend everyone avoid this person. Your personality SCREAMS scammer and the inevitable PayPal backcharge 1 month after the job is done.

I made a small tank a while ago and it got me in. It was very rough but it is what I can do to an unpaid example and I think you guys can understand why. He paid me well and I had no problem with him so far. Even when my gramps died and I had to rush some documents, he was very patient and professional when I asked to give me some time for myself.

This is the little fella tho:

Offline idrisboy

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: October 16, 2021, 07:50:34 pm
Wrong. The first and only time you said it was unpaid was the last message you sent then followed up with blocking. Keep crying for mods, you're a scammer and a douchebag. I don't apologize for anything I've said, I wish toxic people like you would do something else and stop poisoning the well.

You wanna slander my name so bad because you didn't get the job it's really sad. You literally have a screenshot of me saying it's not paid. Then you to decide to post it on here to prove what exactly? I saved us both time and decided I didn't want to work on you? So I'll ask you again what are you angry about? So I'm a scammer because I didn't want to work with you? Make it make sense you look super ignorant right now. You've just been calling me names this whole time. You're proving nothing. We never worked or anything. So I'll ask you one last time what are you angry about?

Offline JerryPie

• View Profile

Offline idrisboy

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: October 16, 2021, 08:03:26 pm
I'm a scammer

Wow you're really trying to make me look like the bad guy huh lmao.

Offline JerryPie

• View Profile

Reply #16 on: October 16, 2021, 08:08:26 pm
I'm trying to protect my fellow artists and friends from people like you.

Here I'll make it simple for you to understand.

- You made a misleading post saying PAID.
- You told me how many artists made a sample but weren't accepted. (Robbing them of their time/pay).
- I ask if it's paid, just to confirm. (before wasting my time on free work)
- You laugh, mock, then block before I can respond.

Webster's definition of scammer:  a person who commits or participates in a fraudulent scheme or operation

P.S. Editing your original post to include "unpaid sample" after scamming multiple people out of money doesn't protect you from backlash
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 08:10:18 pm by JerryPie »

Offline idrisboy

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: October 16, 2021, 08:24:11 pm
I'm trying to protect my fellow artists and friends from people like you.

Here I'll make it simple for you to understand.

- You made a misleading post saying PAID.
- You told me how many artists made a sample but weren't accepted. (Robbing them of their time/pay).
- I ask if it's paid, just to confirm. (before wasting my time on free work)
- You laugh, mock, then block before I can respond.

Webster's definition of scammer:  a person who commits or participates in a fraudulent scheme or operation

P.S. Editing your original post to include "unpaid sample" after scamming multiple people out of money doesn't protect you from backlash

Not sure why you keep going back and forth but it looks you have a lot of time on your hands. So this will probably be the last reply I make to you.

1.Post isn't misleading at all, you just can't read properly. The position is paid. But it seems like you want me to pay everyone who made wrong examples of the style.
2.Not robbing anyone you assumed you got paid for making examples cause you're broke and money hungry. I never stated I was paying anyone for making examples of the style. In the original post before the edit I said "We need to make sure you can adapt to the style so we need a test sprite". Where does it say I'm paying each person for an example.
3.Ok, and I told you it wasn't paid, and you replied with "lol". What about it?
4. So basically you're angry cause I removed you from my friend list cause I decided not to work with you. We only talked for 20 minutes, and you're throwing a rampage spreading false rumors. That's really sad.

So because of all this I'm a scammer it seems.

Offline idrisboy

• View Profile

Reply #18 on: October 16, 2021, 08:35:23 pm
I had the same experience with Idrisboy,
I made several versions of the sprite before I got stuck I didn't understand he just wanted a copy of his examples he was expecting.
but it's normal to have to try several times before that work, it's part of the process

Anyway what is sure is that there is a certain lack of respect and blocking the person without even saying goodbye should not take place, here I have confidence in my abilities so I knew I could do it, I even redid a test that I could not show him because he blocked me before.

I don't think that with this behaviour you get very far in creating your game.

This is all true. You created several examples, we both know it didn't match what I was looking for. So I said the job isn't for you. I said in the original post I'm very strict about this style because it's my money! I'm the one offering a job! I didn't mean to come off as disrespectful I was just really busy I had 30 other pixel artists messaging me about the position. If anything you guys can complain that maybe you wasted time, but you guys knew what you were getting into when you read my post.

Offline JerryPie

• View Profile

Reply #19 on: October 16, 2021, 09:19:34 pm
I wouldn't work for you if you offered me $1000/hr. No one posting on this thread is desperate. We're just letting other artists know to avoid scammers like you. Many of us have no problem finding gigs, you're "job" opportunity is not special.