Work > Job offers

[Closed]

<< < (2/5) > >>

idrisboy:
So I apparently everyone is calling me a scammer because I ask them to create one example of the style I want before I give them the position. How is that scamming when I obviously state  in the post that if you can't adapt to the style then you can't help me at all with my game?

idrisboy:

--- Quote from: Zygodactyl on October 15, 2021, 09:05:03 pm ---Yeah I didn't keep the receipts from my discord chat with him but this guy is for sure a scammer.

I was dumb enough to do a free sample for him and he told me it wasn't even close. After I asked him to be more specific he started to go off on me. He never intended to pay anyone, and if you do work for him he just  keeps moving the goalpost.

--- End quote ---

The fact you're lying like this is so crazy. Can you add me back on discord so I can expose you? I literally told you the style didn't match the style. BECAUSE IT DIDN'T. I told you Bass looks way too modern. He's literally twice the size as the mega man we showed you in the example. Because you didn't follow instructions you got an attitude and removed me off your friend list. I never gave you the job, and I never asked you to make another example so what goalpost did I move? Where's the mods on this thing. Cause the fact you're going around spreading false rumors when none of you actually got the position is crazy.

idrisboy:

--- Quote from: JerryPie on October 15, 2021, 07:39:22 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Also this guy I asked him to create an example in the style we wanted. He obviously didn't wanna do it cause it wasn't paid. He was also being aggressive like that the whole entire time we was chatting so I just removed him off my friend list. These pixel artists are really unprofessional. He even screenshoted himself saying "Fuck Off" at the end lol.

JerryPie:
The addition of  the red "fuck off" was to show you had already blocked me before I could respond. I was friendly as hell the whole time. I'll upload our entire convo to prove it, idgaf. So you can cut that shit out trying to slander me.

I truly don't give a damn about being anyone's friend or adhering to your boomer vision of what a professional is. Im here to make pixels, I'll do a good job and put all my effort into it. The only unprofessional person here is you. Bye bye.

Edit: Glad you finally added (unpaid) example to your post. But I recommend everyone avoid this person. Your personality SCREAMS scammer and the inevitable PayPal backcharge 1 month after the job is done.

idrisboy:

--- Quote from: JerryPie on October 16, 2021, 06:31:13 pm ---The addition of  the red "fuck off" was to show you had already blocked me before I could respond. I was friendly as hell the whole time. I'll upload our entire convo to prove it, idgaf. So you can cut that shit out trying to slander me.

I truly don't give a damn about being anyone's friend or adhering to your boomer vision of what a professional is. Im here to make pixels, I'll do a good job and put all my effort into it. The only unprofessional person here is you. Bye bye.

Edit: Glad you finally added (unpaid) example to your post. But at this point I wouldn't work for you if you paid $1,000/hr. I don't trust people who act like you do.

--- End quote ---

Here's a prime example of someone angry cause they want me to pay them for an example. It looks like I gotta be extra specific so slow guys like this don't add me. I told you the example was  unapid though in our dms anyway. Not sure why you're raging on my post though? What exactly are you angry about?

Lol he continues to make false rumors, even though we only engaged in conversation, and never worked. Where are the mods at.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version