AuthorTopic: 2D Pixel Artist needed for some on-going work.  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Spacelab_Games

• View Profile

2D Pixel Artist needed for some on-going work.

on: October 10, 2021, 06:37:01 pm
Seeking an experienced and reliable 2d pixel artist for some part-time work to help me with on-going art tasks for a mobile game I am currently developing. I am looking for an artist who has strong experience creating spritesheet artwork in a 16-bit style and can also assist me with the following tasks:

- Backround/Environment art
- UI elements
- Logo design
- 2d animations

A strong online portfolio demonstrating your art style and animations is required to be considered for the role. I already have a particular art style for my game so i need a versatile designer who can adpat to the existing art style. I would also like someone who has creative ingenuity instead of being spoon fed every little detail and dozens of references just to get something done...its a creative role so be creative.

I also want to be perfectly clear that this is just part-time ongoing work so don't give up your day job or other contractual commitments you might have. If you're looking to earn some additional income then this is the perfect opportunity to do so. And if you are planning on ditching me after a month because you got a full-time job and have no time for side work don't bother applying - i need someone who will be available for at least the next 3 months and possibly beyond that.

If you are interested please connect with me on my discord account: Spacelab_Games#4336

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 01:11:48 am by Spacelab_Games »