AuthorTopic: The Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread  (Read 36613 times)

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW

Re: The Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread

Reply #10 on: December 27, 2005, 01:58:01 am
I got socks, which is fine with me.

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #11 on: December 27, 2005, 02:02:08 am
Which is also fine for the rest of us aslong as those socks only go on your feet and you dont only sleep in one tube sock.
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Evan

• Marv-O
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: December 27, 2005, 03:35:41 am
Among other things, I got some cash, so I'm off to buy a new mixer for the turntables I'm saving up for, and a ukulele.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 03:53:34 am by Evan »

Offline Zolthorg

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: December 27, 2005, 05:07:46 am
i got 60$ and animal crossing for the DS >_>

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #14 on: December 27, 2005, 10:25:08 am
I got a VGA converter which, lets me play xbox and N64 on my pc monitor with the flip of a switch without disrupting anything on my pc.
Cool. Let me know how it looks. Have to decide on a gaming/entertainment screen too.. currently leaning towards a tv, but they're pricy.

My main highlight is my wacom graphire 4 6"x8"
Rock! Let's see your stuff soon :)

I got socks, which is fine with me.
Me Too :) My stocking included nail clippers, a brush, and a regular old pen. I was kind of expecting more candy or little toys, since the stuffers seemed more like.. well, ordinary items you pick up at the drug store, but I can always use more of the essentials. :)  Seeing as they like to give those sorts of things, next year I'm going to be buying office supplies as stocking stuffers. Someone surely needs a box of staples, bandaids, and some q-tips. XD

I'm off to buy a new mixer for the turntables I'm saving up for, and a ukulele.
.. a ukulele? Why? By the way, what sort of audio setup do you have now?

I read that the iPod, under Podzilla, can now emulate a ZX Spectrum. How neat is that?

Offline Filax_666

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: December 27, 2005, 12:42:49 pm
What'd everyone get for Christmas? Two highlights for me: iMac G5 and Adobe Illustrator.

Lucky you...I've been asking for a new computer since last year and my iBook is now five years old :(

This must have been the worst Christmas ever...my highlight is a Slipknot t-shirt...and enough money to buy a Wacom Graphire4 Classic XL. Now I just got to travel 200km to reach the nearest shop in Portugal that sells it, cause my parents don't let my buy it on the internet (mostly because the price will increase a lot with shipping and stuff...).

Hopefully you guys had a better x-mas :-\

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #16 on: December 27, 2005, 02:05:03 pm
I got a VGA converter which, lets me play xbox and N64 on my pc monitor with the flip of a switch without disrupting anything on my pc.
Cool. Let me know how it looks. Have to decide on a gaming/entertainment screen too.. currently leaning towards a tv, but they're pricy.
  Well it works great I only have 2 problems, one is that every time you switch you have to shut it off which gets annoying becuase mine doesn't save settings like size or brightness which if you are picky you have to set each time, and im now playing Majoras Mask and I cant figure out how to save it other than going back in time, which gets annoying.  So I have to leave it on all the time, and it just froze so I'm here now, rather angry.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 02:09:32 pm by Mercury Rising »
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #17 on: December 27, 2005, 05:28:44 pm
Well it works great I only have 2 problems, one is that every time you switch you have to shut it off which gets annoying becuase mine doesn't save settings like size or brightness which if you are picky you have to set each time, and im now playing Majoras Mask and I cant figure out how to save it other than going back in time, which gets annoying.  So I have to leave it on all the time, and it just froze so I'm here now, rather angry.

Teh suxxorz for you on both accounts.

Hopefully you guys had a better x-mas  :-\
My highlight was some magnetix.

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #18 on: December 27, 2005, 10:16:05 pm
GAHH!!!  Banana phone has been playing on my neighbor’s stereo all day!  I can hear it from here!  They left for vacation and don't come back till Thursday...  If it doesn't shut itself off by tomorrow I am going to break in and destroy her stereo. 
(I live in the upstairs corner of the house right next to our neighbors; the stereo is in her bedroom with the open window on the second story…)
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW

Reply #19 on: December 27, 2005, 10:51:34 pm
it could be a trap..