AuthorTopic: Gimme something to draw.  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Evan

• Marv-O
    • View Profile

Gimme something to draw.

on: July 28, 2008, 05:14:30 pm
Howdy all.

My senior year of H.S. (this year) I took AP Art, and it was fun, but it was the only reason that I drew. I like drawing, but I can't just sit down and decide to draw something that often. Most of what I draw is just strange looking people, and I think it's funny, but I dunno. One of these days, I'll sit down, hook up my scanner to my notebook, and scan everything I can and upload it.

But I digress.

Give me some suggestions of stuff to draw. I'm looking for creativity here. Also, if you ask me to draw characters from anime, I will just draw what I think they look like, because I don't watch anime and I don't plan on looking any of this up.

I'll take a few suggestions and get to work, because I have to get motivated and hook my scanner up, and also I work quite a bit this week. But I'll do as many as I can. Keep 'em comin'.

-Evan

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Re: Gimme something to draw.

Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 01:58:37 am
feral pikachu

Offline Willows

• View Profile

Re: Gimme something to draw.

Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 07:21:49 am
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=139679

Conceptart.org is good for the soul. Search around that site if you're not a fan of the COW. It's impossible not to get inspired by all the extremely talented assholes* over there.

(*They're actually very nice, but they're assholes because they're ALL phenomenal amounts better than I am. Hurts my feelings, it does.)