AuthorTopic: [CLOSED] Pixel Artist looking for programmer for 2D metroidvania project  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Iamboaring027

• View Profile
Hi, everyone. I am the founder of Studio SUIPOD and I am a pixel artist looking for a programmer that wants to work with me on my current game development project.

Project LIGHTBYTE is a metroidvania style game with 8 sections to explore in this world (We will be working on one section at a time).

Each section has a new gameplay and visual mechanic that will affect the player's gameplay experience. We will talk in great detail so that there will be no confusion between us before the actual development will start.

Visually, you may be opposed to working on this but I choose this style for a reason (It slightly gets better as the player progresses). I have been designing and planning for this project for over 3 years now.

I am willing to pay, if your price is reasonable and you have proof that you are capable doing the job (2D platformer animation, movement and combat control, screen transitioning, dialog boxes, etc.).

I have plans for future projects also, if this one goes well (I have plans for a Indie Game Dev Studio), so please only serious inquiries reply (I would love to find a person or people that I can trust and work for in the future).

Email: iamboaring027@gmail.com
Discord: IAmBoaring027#7344

Thanks for reading and have a great day.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 04:58:06 am by Iamboaring027 »