AuthorTopic: [PAID] Pixel Artist For Upcoming Game Jams  (Read 2658 times)

Offline bendixso

• View Profile

[PAID] Pixel Artist For Upcoming Game Jams

on: July 07, 2021, 10:26:05 pm
I have marked a few upcoming game jams on my calendar, and I am looking to collaborate with a pixel artist during those jams. This is a paid gig, and you will be paid by the hour during the game jams.

I am a game designer and game engine programmer. I am planning to use some of my custom game engines in these jams. The goal, for me, is to become less married to my own ideas and to use the jams to explore something new inside of a time constraint.

There may be some polishing work for you after the game jams are done, especially if a game from a particular jam gets popular enough to justify doing more with it.

The ideal person lives in the USA or can at least keep USA hours during the jams. We will collaborate over the phone or with Zoom during the game jams.

I won't expect you to keep insane hours during the jam itself. Normal 9 to 5 hours are fine. That said, many game jams happen on the weekend, which means you will need to work those weekends if we decide to do that jam.

I am also open to equity/revenue share if any collaborators are really into it and just want to do a jam together without the burden of money. Let me know your preference, and we will work together.

Offline missingping

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Pixel Artist For Upcoming Game Jams

Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 03:27:02 pm
Hello, I am interested in the opportunity. Here is a link to my portfolio

https://twitter.com/MissingFox1

Offline megaoy

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 06:45:37 pm
Send you a pm
here my discord: eduardo#6862

Offline Kenthecaptain

• Concept Artist and Animator
    • View Profile
    • Concept Art Porfolio

Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 08:46:29 pm
Hey there,

If you are still looking for artists for work for your Jams, I'd love to speak with you. Available for all weekends / US times. If you would like to chat via Discord (preferred) or email, please see portfolio below:

www.artstation.com/kenstevensart

Contacts:
Email: kenstevensart@gmail.com
Discord: Kenthecaptain#3206
IG: @kenthecaptain

Have a great day! :)