AuthorTopic: Some Pixel Art  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Bhalzak

• View Profile

Some Pixel Art

on: July 16, 2008, 08:27:20 am
Hi to All,i'm Bhalzak and 'm new of this art. (sorry for my bad english,i'm italian)
i like this forum,and there are much great artist,ok ok stop talk.. xD
I post some my first pixel art,i prey for learning a little from you xD
old:

latest:

Done xDD thx for read,^-^

Offline michael

• ))<>((
    • View Profile

Re: Some Pixel Art

Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 09:08:05 pm
looking good. youve posted a lot of stuff, but i'll start with the dragon because its the one that stood out to me the most. i think youre off to a very good start with it, especially the mouth. the two main critiques are for the wings and the neck. in my experience, dragon wings don't have spaghetti veins  and are usually much bigger (if theyre going to give that giant beast the ability to fly. look at some pictures of dragons and it should be apparent how to improve them. and the neck is very wonky, the top line is good, but the bottom line just doesnt work at all, it should be thickest at the base and gradually get thinner, but not very thin, the neck is very long and needs beefy muscles to support the weight. keep up the good work!

Offline Emtch

• View Profile

Re: Some Pixel Art

Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 07:51:58 pm
Many of them have jaggies. The dragon has real potential, but you need to clean up the lines before coloring. It also needs some texture. Anyways most of it is good, but the lines need to be cleaned up.