AuthorTopic: BrandonD's Portfolio  (Read 24873 times)

Offline benitosub

• View Profile

Re: BrandonD's Portfolio

Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 09:25:45 am
Nothing to say that others haven't said before me ^^ I recently commissioned some sprites from Brandon for my tiny indie game:

- quick turn-around
- open to constructive feedback / revisions
- high level of quality
- unbeatable price

I plan to commission some more work from him in the near future and would highly recommend him to anybody who's looking for sprite work!

Marco

Offline totti

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 05:49:04 am
Hi, I had commisioned Brandon to work on a Project for me and the work he sent through was very well received and of amazing quality. He was able to deliver the artwork in time and strived to fulfill my every need as well as suggested areas of improvement. Talking to Brandon was very easy as well, he is a very good communicator and understood my requirements almost instantly and telepathically ! I recommend him 100% and look forward to working with him if I ever need a pixel artist again.

Thanks alot Brandon.   :hehe: :lol:

Offline eidolon_industries

• View Profile
    • eidolon industries

Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 10:22:24 pm
Brandon has just wrapped up a project for me. Everything I asked for was  produced to a high quality and a good eye for detail. He applied creativity where needed but also quickly got my vision of what I was after. Good rates and quick too.  :y:

Thanks!