AuthorTopic: Looking for Pixel Artist to create a collection of NFTs  (Read 2264 times)

Offline letoIIatreides

• View Profile
I am launching an NFT collection on Opensea (opensea dot io) for sale to the public. I would like to start with 100 pieces but in total would want to end up with 5,000 but over time.

It is a 1/1 collection meaning each item in the collection is a 1/1 piece. This means at the end we would end up with 100 files.

Each file would be a pixel art cigar. The focus of the cigar and each piece is the label. Each one must be very distinguishable from the other.

We cannot infringe on any copyrights or IP so it would take inspiration from existing labels but have it's own flair and idea.

It would be nice if they could be animated i.e. with smoke BUT this is not a must. I would be okay with non-animated versions.

There will be levels of rarity so think how to make 50 common, 20 uncommon, 20 rare, and 10 super rare versions.

Additional information can be provided on request.

COMPENSATION
Each pixel cigar will be sold on Opensea for 0.07 ETH. I am offering a percentage share in that sale for your work.

Thank you.