AuthorTopic: nuts 22!  (Read 6751 times)

Offline skw

• Stuck in the Nineties.
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Theodore Customs

Re: nuts 22!

Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 09:37:20 pm
heh. . . sorry to bring it out, dude, but that's really not how we use a picture for reference.

tracing is bad and it'll lead you nowhere good.  remember that!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:12:03 pm by johnnyspade »
Even a common man by obtaining knowledge becomes a Buddha.
sexual content, click at your own risk! https://www.facebook.com/szumprodukcje /also known as skurwy

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 10:10:38 pm
Please be clear about the RULES of this forum! Tracing and otherwise misleading the userbase is frowned upon here... severily so. You seem to not mean to do this directly though, so I'll hear what you have to say before reaching for carpentry tools.

Offline erikklan

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 10:22:25 pm
mmm i guess i misunderstood the expression reference image, sorry for that it wasnt my intention, just that my english is pretty bad.
well, like i said before this is just an experiment, it wasnt my intention to bluff about it and you can see that in my comments.
anyway, dont worry for bring this (or anything) out, you're doing right!

edit:
i'm sorry, i didnt know that this were so purist, and dont misunderstand me, i think is great, but i see now that i've messed up!
and johnny' i know that tracing lead you to nowhere, but believe me this isn't the case, i wasnt trying to show my drawing aptitude, just trying with a different style, i was bored of vectors, markers and other stuff.
there's something that i can do to fix this? i mean erase the post or maybe just leaving the forum, i dont know, just let me know!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 11:01:24 pm by erikklan »

Offline skw

• Stuck in the Nineties.
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Theodore Customs

Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 08:00:58 am
mods decide.  nobody will banish you for that, though, don't be kidding!  all you can get is a strike.  I, personally, would also lock this thread up, but have no power to do this.  and for the future, just don't let Helm bite you.

it's a pity that this turned out to be traced -- I really liked the piece. :(
Even a common man by obtaining knowledge becomes a Buddha.
sexual content, click at your own risk! https://www.facebook.com/szumprodukcje /also known as skurwy

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 09:06:36 am
Since it's mostly misunderstanding, I'll let you off with a strike (usually we ban rippers and tracers etc on the spot, but I don't think there was malice involved in this).

To work off the bad karma just be a nice person :) It'll come off soon enough.