AuthorTopic: Game Development  (Read 2347 times)

Offline schifers

• View Profile

Game Development

on: June 05, 2008, 12:54:58 pm
Guys,

I'm a developer and I'm looking for artists to join a game development team. I'm a hobbyst in game programming and I tried many times to make a full game, but every time I reach the spot where I need to start to draw I get stuck, because I'm not an artist.

I came here many times to see the work of great artists and every time I come here, I dream with the day when we could make a team and try to build some games.

So, if you have a small team of game makers and want one more developer to help you send me an email.

If you are an artist looking for making a game and don't have knowledge in programming, send me an e-mail, I can help you.

If you have some free time and wanna spend it trying to build game, send me an e-mail too.

We can make a team and start to work together to reach our goals. I would be very happy to join a game development team. My e-mail is schifers on gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,

Bruno Schifer. (msn: schifers on hotmail).

Offline Sabata

• View Profile
    • TownsLife

Re: Game Development

Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 01:36:56 pm
Hey just wanted to drop a word that I've spoken to the guy... and he is really good programmer and person.

Hes programming experience is high so if you want to make a game you should not miss him  :)