AuthorTopic: Such a Pkmn geek, WTF. D:  (Read 25452 times)

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Re: Such a Pkmn geek, WTF. D:

Reply #50 on: June 19, 2008, 05:39:21 pm
Okay it's time for an intervention  >:( We are your friend  :hehe: But  :yell: This thread is almost becoming anti-critique in that there's a huge amount of iterations of the same pokemon building roof with various almost-negligible alterations  :mean: Nitpicks are fine and dandy, but finalize this already  :( Move on  :huh: There will be other buildings in your life to design  ;D

Offline Anything!

• View Profile

Reply #51 on: June 19, 2008, 05:43:39 pm
How 'bout I go for that mockup idea then? 8D I learned a lot, so I think I can do something better now.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #52 on: June 19, 2008, 05:47:59 pm
Anything but another page of that roof again and again!!!!  :'(

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Reply #53 on: June 19, 2008, 06:17:24 pm
I'm kinda a Pkmn geek, so... c: I often forget to realize that other people don't remember little details like that.

Nah I'm a Pokemon geek too, but my DS broke last September and my I lost my GBA so I haven't played them in a while. :/ Wish I could.

If you're gonna continue in the vein of Pokemon design, it could be cool to show the effects on the Pokemon center after Groudon uses earthquake. :3

With little Sentret corpses, you know.

Offline megane

• /swt
    • View Profile

Reply #54 on: June 19, 2008, 07:41:44 pm
:crazy:
ano hito wa jiku ga buretanai
suteki

yosh64

Reply #55 on: June 21, 2008, 05:58:54 am
hey

Yep, I prefer the blue bottom of the original.

I think it looks odd how the door goes so far in also, I think you should maybe bring it out a bit. Also I think the sign looks like it's kinda facing upwards? I think this might be fixed by either dimming the shade of the roof right behind it or something.

edit

I done a quick edit to kinda show ya what I mean. I didn't end up dimming the shade of the roof behind, but instead got rid of the highlight under the sign and brang it all down a pixel, I also brange the door forwards a tad.

cyas