AuthorTopic: Andross from Starfox  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Liksmaskaren

• Ring mig! Jag äter dina barn.
    • View Profile

Andross from Starfox

on: May 19, 2008, 03:28:55 am

Bra eller anus?
Nice or ass?

Did it for a 2D Starfox shmup mockup. I know it isnät perfect and that I probably could have used the colors better.
I'm aware of the strange hair. Will fix it. I had the darkest color as BG when I created the image and I deleted it and then just uploaded the shit. I see now that I should have kept it.

Shred it apart and tell me how to turn it into something relly good.
Hardo Rocko!

Offline coffee

• JohanAronson
    • View Profile

Re: Andross from Starfox

Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 06:49:11 am
Bra eller anus?
Nice or ass?

are you swedish?

One question... You know it isn't perfect? and you think it's just shit...
I'll be honest with you, it don't make me want to help you at all but I will give it a try...

First if I remember right, his nose looks a little odd now. I think he has very visible nostrilles, hasn't he?
It isn't so bad actually but you can see very clearly the line in the middle that you have copied one side
and put it together, nothing wrong with that besides you dont get so much expression in his face and it
makes the hair look "strange". As for his eyes, the eyebrows are a little wierd. Maby you could take away the
hair that hang over his eyes, now you can't tell if it is the actual eyecontour or the eyebrows. You should probably
add a real iris instead of the white.

About the colours and shading. In some places It looks really good but sometimes a little messy. Like the colour around his face(the red)
should be darker and maby not red, cos' down at his chin it looks really good. Try a darker purple and good luck!

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 07:07:46 am
You're pillowshading! The lightsource needs to be somewhere that isn't directly between the viewer and the subject :).
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)

Offline Liksmaskaren

• Ring mig! Jag äter dina barn.
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 01:21:55 pm
are you swedish?
Yes.

One question... You know it isn't perfect? and you think it's just shit...
I'll be honest with you, it don't make me want to help you at all but I will give it a try...
Nothing will ever be perfect.
I didn't think it was shit. What I meant was that I uploaded MY shit.  :crazy:
It was late and I was tired.

So, let's see here. I should change the colors, change the shading a bit and add some detail to mask the mirroring?

Hardo Rocko!