Critique > Pixel Art

4CR inspired boredom

(1/5) > >>

.TakaM:

listening to one of 4CR's old podcasts, about a bunch of fanboys being put together in the same house with one tv :p
so I started making this while I listened.. its going to be featured in their next mailbag (friday) and I just thought you guys might like to see it..

and Im not sure if I actually will continue it

Mercury Rising:
I love the idea, but why make it a comic.  This would be awesome tv to replace that dumpy Fake Real World junk, scripted Laguna Beach and stupid OC.  Put it on G4 and I would watch it, take 4 guys and 4 girls.  A girl + boy retro fan, a g+b Xbox fan, a g+b ps2 fan and a g+b Nintendo fan.  Put em all together in one house with one tv, one computer and one game fly subscription.  Oh and each of them has to put their favorite game posters on the wall in the main hall.  But why did the Xbox guy have to be fat!  We are a sickly people but not horizontally enhanced !!  XBOX live gets the heart pumping and gets you standing up and yelling. One rule, no frigging FF, anything.  No posters, no movies with terrible stories, no guys with over compensating swords, no beautiful games with stupid gameplay.

.TakaM:
I based the characters off what I think of the consoles designs :P

xbox = big fat and ugly
ps2 = tall and bisexual
gcn = normal :P

if I had the resources to make this into a tv show.. I still probably wouldnt.. I barely want to continue this but I may force myself to do another episode or two...

hopefulyl I could get someone to pick up this and make a flash series out of it :-\

Mercury Rising:
When I think of the GCN I think of cubed and strong (as compared to building drop tests)+ plumbers crack , Xbox simplicity and power, PS2 slim and bisexual (or really short and really fat).  Oh wait forget the retro fan boy make a PC fan boy!

Skipper:

--- Quote from: Mercury Rising on December 06, 2005, 11:43:58 pm ---Xbox simplicity and power

--- End quote ---

I disagree on both terms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version