AuthorTopic: [CLOSED][PAID] Sidescroller Backgrounds for Demo 500$  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Oliver Georgallis

• View Profile

[CLOSED][PAID] Sidescroller Backgrounds for Demo 500$

on: February 26, 2021, 08:48:58 am
Hi everyone, thank you so much for applying!
   We were once again completely taken back by the breadth of talent on this site.
   We are currently closing our applications for this particular job, should you simply want to make your talent known to us please do still reach out.

Hi everyone!
 This is Oliver from MilkBubblesgames.
 I came to pixelation around a year and a half ago looking for a pixel character artist who we have since thrived with and I couldn't be more aware of the sheer scope of talent here.
  MilkBubbles is a partnership located internationally with a base in Limassol, Cyprus.

The specific work I'm looking to give out here involves developing background art and some tiles for our new sidescroller game, with these levels set in an Ancient Greek context.
  This work is currently limited to the scope of our demo, with the two levels and their tiles totaling 500$ worth of work.
  However, if we do like your work please be aware we may want to hire you for the project's entirety. Which will involve plenty of levels.

The artist would need to be able to show a keen eye for ambiance and present a unique colour tone. Please submit any previous work for me to peruse! These can be presented below in the form of external links or sent to our email: milkbubblesgames@gmail.com

What worked best last time, and what I will repeat this time around, is that I will be looking through everyone's submissions and then commissioning sections of smaller art from several candidates before moving forward with one. I appreciate and value everyone's time and no one will be producing 'free' art.

If you feel a bit uncertain about the project given the detail presented please do not worry as this will be amended when I reach out for trial commissions.

Kind regards
-Oliver
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 02:14:54 pm by Oliver Georgallis »
OTGeorgallis

Offline Wolfang25

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Sidescroller Backgrounds for Demo 500$

Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 11:40:42 pm
Hello, I sent you an Email.

Offline ngockhuongkk

• ngockhuongkk
    • ngockhuongkk
    • https://chothuecanhovinhomes.com.vn
    • ngockhuongkk
    • ngockhuongkk
    • View Profile
    • An Lạc Green Symphony

Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 04:52:52 am
When is the deadline to apply?

Offline Animator

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 12:07:40 pm
Good afternoon! I have sent you an e-mail as well!

Offline Eiskapism

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: March 04, 2021, 01:28:37 pm
Hi, just send you an email.

Waiting for your reply,

Best regards,

Damien

Offline batnose

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 01:23:01 pm