AuthorTopic: [Paid] Hiring pixel artist for indie game project  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Bloodocean7

• View Profile
    • Driftworld Studios

[Paid] Hiring pixel artist for indie game project

on: January 29, 2021, 05:26:23 am
Hello we are Driftworld Studios (Driftworldstudios.com) and we are looking to hire an artist for our upcoming indie game project.

We are a small team and our usual artist is working on a personal project so we will need a replacement for this project.

Our budget is modest but we are planning to pay for art at an ongoing rate for 6 months to release our title and then pay for more art for updates for a good amount of time after that (perhaps a year or more unless we move on to another project at that point)

The game we are working on is a rougelike scifi horror type game with a dark feel we will need assets that are 64x64 mostly and are looking at needing around 60 sprites for the alpha roughly with 25% of those needing some sort of animation (the player sprite and some enemies)

We only have a modest budget per month so we will have to buy assets from you in packs over the development time as funds become available. We are also willing to consider a revenue share in addition to the upfront payments if it helps reduce upfront costs but this is not mandatory.

Please give us a rough quote per sprite so we can budget accordingly (we understand some sprites will cost more than others but a baseline would be helpful.)

Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Greg.
Lead developer for DriftWorldStudios.

Please email us with your rates for consideration, our address is Gregorym29@gmail.com
If you'd like more information about our project or have any questions just let us know and we will do our best to clarify.

Offline Olivia Brown

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Hiring pixel artist for indie game project

Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 08:40:04 am
Hello

Email sent please check.

Offline brunozxz

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Hiring pixel artist for indie game project

Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 04:41:41 pm
Hi Greg I just sent you a mail. Looking forward your response :)

Offline Bloodocean7

• View Profile
    • Driftworld Studios
Hello I have hired an artist for this position. Thank you to all who applied I got a lot of messages so I am sorry if I did not reply to you directly. I will keep your resumes on file for any future projects if I have need of more help. Thanks again.