AuthorTopic: Isometric Collaboration IV - DONE!  (Read 425370 times)

Offline Metaru

• Latino
    • View Profile
sorry conceit, but it wasn't a pun. well, not at all. :crazy:

I've made the floor as grass, otherwise the readbility of the characters would be minimal. same reason why I've decided to give em an extra black outline.   :)

what do you think? I want to complete it as soon as posible  :D
(btw, is the least Iso tile ever made)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 08:50:15 pm by Metaru »

Offline Vertigo-zero

• http://boomers.onninet.com
    • View Profile
    • Boomers
Still not very readable IMO, pretty cool at 2X tho :)

Offline Evil-Ville

• :))))))))))):
    • View Profile

I don't know what to add to this so I'll consider it done.

Offline Vertigo-zero

• http://boomers.onninet.com
    • View Profile
    • Boomers
Thats cool!  :D :y: Whats with the flaoting dude by the way?  :-\

Offline Metaru

• Latino
    • View Profile

a clean version for future updates. I'm still trying to increase the readbility of the characters without sacrifying the details.

edit: quick reedit

the floor is terrible now.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 04:07:50 pm by Metaru »

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile
Ah. I seem to have neglected this thread a bit too much.. My tile should be fixed, and it only took me fifteen minutes of wondering how that green got into my tile that I realized something may be amiss. anyways..

Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Terley

• Terley is King, but he needs a new avatar.
    • View Profile

little bit of an update, seem to have let other peoples work effect what I pixel too much. First I pixelled an alien scene, then some sort of sand monster, and a more simplistic jesus sunbathing idea. I came down to 'ok, just leave it for a few days, i'll come back with a different perspective'.

So far, some definate readability issues, mostly because it's still in early stages. Any critique welcome, im feeling the bikers perspective is off, but he is coming down a hill..

What the hell is happening with the hand tile to the left of mine? I don't know how its going to connect with anything.. It's gonna look so obviously tiled coming to a clean change like that. Could you give me an idea of how to go about making my tile fit in with yours?

something like this would be more workable..

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 03:17:42 am by Terley »
I've not got anything interesting to type here..

Offline Metaru

• Latino
    • View Profile
Well, you could connect it with the other hand at the top of the structure.

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile
Freeing 59. I would really love to do my tile, but I have no time to do so right now :'(
Discord: Ennea#9999

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT
UPDATE to 23....OMG 23?...23! we're all gonna dieeeee aaaaaaah....(yeah I just realized it was the number of that stupid movie)

So here we go. I'm trying to unify everything that's going on a lil bit so it gives things some interest.....
But I've  been told my little idea was confusing so here it is.

HERE'S AN IDEA FOR A STORY

The Aliens are invading this weird planetoid of ours, and this green stuff oozing from the tile above me is causing some vucked up shit to happen. So, when the green ooze hits the primordial soup of the planetoid, the magma....snakes spontaneously emerge to wreak bloody revenge on the aliens  >:D

come on guys! someone join me and let's try to make a plot for the whole thing...I get this feeling that most people are kind of afraid to do anything because they want to top everyone else but feel trapped about the whole thing. I really think it'd be good if we had discussion about what's going on in every tile...so everyone gives ideas to everyone and no one stays stale....

THE TILE
Well, I think it's a little cluttered looking right now....but atleast everything that I wanted is in there. I'm thinking of recomposing the thing to take better advantage of the space and avoid the grid a wee bit more. if ANYONE WANTS TO C&C about the composition...and whatnot I'd be happy to hear it, though I am NOT droping any of the elements......I want to do this even if no one tags along  :crazy:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 06:17:31 pm by Conceit »