AuthorTopic: Isometric Collaboration IV - DONE!  (Read 428159 times)

Offline cave

• Strawberries! :3
    • View Profile
    • Colocada
I... I think I'm done! The snake tail became another strawberry, and the volcano now erupts delicious jam :3
Ptoing, can you check if my palette is correct?  *curses Pixen*

« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 04:09:07 am by cave »

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday
WIP, just to show I'm doing.

May also refine my original tile.

Offline JJ Naas

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart page
Here's my latest. May be the final, depends on what my neighbours'll come up with, that is.. Cow, Ar and 1st.

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website
Wow! Weekend power. I will make a proper new update in a bit. Really great work so far :D

Edit:

Updated!

Sabata: I filled in the edge of the NEXT speechbubble. a bit of overlap like that is no problem.
Zenobia: Don't forget to give the person who has tile 4 something to work with. You can also put the castle a bit higher and give it some more foundation underneath. It's no problem if you pixel into they grey void quite a bit, since your tiles are border tiles.

Good going everyone. We have almost half done/wipped.

About the deadline for tiles, I might warn people if there is no movement on this for quite some time and perhaps free tiles in that case. We'll see. I hope eveyone finishes theirs in a timely fashion :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 04:36:59 pm by ptoing »
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline cave

• View Profile
    • Colocada
I might warn people if there is no movement on this for quite some time and perhaps free tiles in that case.

I'm kind of hoping someone will give up, I want another tile!  :P

Offline Zenobia

• View Profile
    • Zententia.net
Zenobia: Don't forget to give the person who has tile 4 something to work with. You can also put the castle a bit higher and give it some more foundation underneath. It's no problem if you pixel into they grey void quite a bit, since your tiles are border tiles.

Yes, I'm on it.
What I posted before is really, really WIP. I just didn't want someone to go and claim my tiles while I'm away ^^;

Offline ceddo

• View Profile
If tile snatching occurs for people who don't make them fast enough, I'd like to claim a tile or two!

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart
About the deadline for tiles, I might warn people if there is no movement on this for quite some time and perhaps free tiles in that case. We'll see. I hope eveyone finishes theirs in a timely fashion :)

As all the tiles bordering mine are done, is it necesary for me to post a wip....

Offline cave

• View Profile
    • Colocada
I took the liberty to submit this topic to Digg.com. Digg it if you wanna make the news! :D
http://digg.com/arts_culture/Pixel_Art_Isometric_Collaboration_IV

Offline .TakaM

• View Profile
    • Fetch Quest
 :o
A new iso collab while I'm away?
And it looks like all the tiles are taken.. I'll be back on my pc in about a week, so if someone bails, or a few extra blocks get added- please save one or two for me. :)
Life without knowledge is death in disguise