AuthorTopic: Fighter pixel  (Read 8128 times)

Offline Kaczor

• I'm lazy
    • View Profile
    • Mario City

Re: Fighter pixel

Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 07:45:29 pm
Copying and pasting stuff isn't the best way to improvement. You didn't even manage to merge some colors that differ a bit.
I had my edit for you, but when I saw what the others did I considered it being useless :P.
Sorry for my english.

Offline 00x

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 07:56:13 pm
Copying and pasting stuff isn't the best way to improvement. You didn't even manage to merge some colors that differ a bit.
I had my edit for you, but when I saw what the others did I considered it being useless :P.
u right, but some of the things i don't succeed to do. This why i ask for help my friend  :)
coran:tnx man ! and yes, its NEED to be a tat... :-[ i will edit this later and try fix his chin  :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 07:59:13 pm by 00x »

Offline smoogy

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 10:38:06 pm

Yeah, I noticed that too, and maybe this is just a freaky coincidence, but the shorts on his guy have a very similar color scheme to one of the guys the the thread I posted last week:

Using another image as a starting point is not necessarily a pixel crime in my opinion, but you have to turn it in to your own completely. None of this copy and paste stuff.

EDIT: Ok, now I know why it was a similar looking color scheme, you took the entire palette from my Lyoto piece:

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 10:45:38 pm by smoogy »

Offline Shrike

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 11:57:50 pm
Okay, copying art is illegal. Whether just on this forum or in real life. Using art as a reference is okay, but a carbon copy isn't. Stealing palettes is also not cool, and it only makes it worse that you assumed no one will notice and did not sate it.

But this falls into a mod's or admin's job, so i shut up now. :-X
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:01:04 am by coran »

Offline smoogy

• View Profile

Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 12:26:33 am
Ok yeah, looks like he cribbed the lines from one and the palette from the other, look at the legs:

Edit: And the head off of another one!

I'll give you this much, you put quite a bit of effort into this.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:40:36 am by smoogy »

Offline 00x

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 04:07:02 am
WHAT ?!
man i promise to u that i dont copy !
its my first pixel and right, ur pixel were my model and i try do something good like u did but i never copy from u man ! i dont do "copy paste" at all !
u saw how it look in first when i publish it, if i was copying all ur pixel its never was look like this...

Offline Cure

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/2621.htm
    • facebook.com/logantannerart
    • View Profile

Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 04:21:04 am
No one said ALL the pixels had to be copied for it to be unacceptable.

Offline 00x

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 12:29:58 pm
oh man, if that took someone pixel for be my model, and dont copy anything, just to see how to do thing, its SO wrong-so sory, pliz close my topic...and smoogy if i hurt ur feelings that i took ur pixel for be my model, so i sory too.. :sry:

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 08:02:54 pm
Those legs are definitely copied. If it was just a palette thing I might let it slide. The thing is, when someone goes in there and swipes the legs off of a character, he's really approaching learning art in a bad way. Usually to underline this we ban for a year, so, no hard feelings man, if you want to participate you can come back in 365 days from now.