AuthorTopic: Mine first arts  (Read 2778 times)

Offline pawelotti

• View Profile

Mine first arts

on: April 08, 2008, 07:57:56 pm
I just want to show my pixel art pictures. I'am begginer in graphic editors, so it isn't so good as i seen in some pages.
<<today made knight
<mine 2 colour px art (made for test) and today remmaped picture >
What do you think about that?
I'am from Poland. My English is bad - sorry

Offline I Am Uh

• I feel... Saturated to some degree, out of tone.
    • View Profile

Re: Mine first arts

Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 01:36:09 am
Well done for a begginer. :y: In you signiture it says interpunctuation, You might want to change it to just punctuation.
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act. What they oughta' say is...
Evil prevails.
 - Yuri Orlov, (Nicholas Cage) "Lord of War"
Mother is God in the eyes of a Child...  - Rose Da Silva (Radha Mitchell) "Silent Hill"

Offline jrnorman

• PRINCESS
    • View Profile
    • No Produce

Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 03:34:07 am
out of curiosity what is the larger image an image of

i feel rather foolish but I cant figure it out

Offline Kaczor

• I'm lazy
    • View Profile
    • Mario City

Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 02:33:22 pm
The Knight uses too many colors, or rather doesn't look like he's been made with that much. I noticed you sometimes even use a color only once in a whole image. You should get rid of some colors or make a better use of them. The lineart is very unclean (In both pieces).

As for the old man (is it?), you should work on your anatomy skills because he doesn't look like a human in fact. The shadows seem randomly placed, and sometimes you even use black dither instead of shadow tones avaible. The background is too dark, and try not to make trees  so linearly placed.

A teraz po polsku :P.
Zdecydowanie w rycerzu użyłeś zbyt wiele kolorów albo po prostu niezbyt dobrze wykorzystałeś te, które wybrałeś. Zauważyłem, że czasem nawet używasz koloru tylko raz na cały obrazek. Powinieneś pozbyć się jakichś kolorów, albo zrobić z nich lepszy użytek. W obu pracach kontur jest strasznie nieczysty - nie używaj "schodków" do rysowania ukośnych linii.

Jeśli chodzi o tego starego faceta (a w ogóle to jest facet?), powinieneś poczytać trochę o anatomii, ponieważ on wygląda jak zgarbiony o ile w ogóle to człowiek. Cienie wyglądają jakbyś je umieścił losowo, a czasem zamiast dostępnych tonów średnich i ciemnych, używasz czarnego dither'u. Tło jest zbyt ciemne, a drzewa nie powinny być poustawiane w rządku.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 02:35:17 pm by Kaczor »
Sorry for my english.