AuthorTopic: [WIP] Woman.  (Read 7455 times)

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Re: [WIP] Woman.

Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 11:49:09 pm
nah, I dont think the pose leads in for a titty show at all :p she's clearly only showing her back.

I say you focus on the hind quarters instead  :D (<-love that guy, he seems so perverted) the pose already has a bit of leaning to a side, and you could exagerate the curves of folds you have, then lower them so that you have a real good sweep down to some luscious bottom :0'

ok I feel dirty now  :huh:

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 12:38:48 am
nah, I dont think the pose leads in for a titty show at all :p she's clearly only showing her back.

Her body would be angled because her arm is up like that. Try the pose and see which is more comfortable, a static front pose, or a dynamically turned torso.

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 03:00:43 am

I say you focus on the hind quarters instead  :D (<-love that guy, he seems so perverted) the pose already has a bit of leaning to a side, and you could exagerate the curves of folds you have, then lower them so that you have a real good sweep down to some luscious bottom :0'

ok I feel dirty now  :huh:
You can tell she is slightly to one side because her spine goes a little to our left. Making breast showing perfectly acceptable.
Me thinks you just want to see less tit and more ass you dirty pig*bitchslap*

Offline Fenne

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 03:52:29 pm
Hmm :D
Okay, thanks alot :)

The prob is; exams are coming .. AAAAH
So, I don't have much time to work on this..
But, please, stay commenting this thing ^^ I can really use it ^^

(Sorry for bad english :p )

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 02:04:17 am
 :ouch:
hahahaha. what, did you say ass?  :o :P

I think the issue about her balancing her weight could go eitherway honestly, it's true that if she's tilting her hips to a side she should compensate with her torso, but that does not necesarily mean her chest should turn the same direction her hips are.

Personally I honestly think that bringing a tit in there would sort of break the flow of the sprite. Since her posture already makes the butt stick out and on top of that the flowing robe also brings a lot more attention to it, it just becomes more natural for the piece to bring in the bootay  :D 

Offline JonathanOfDrain

• Lonely
    • View Profile
    • TheyWillEat.Us

Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 02:09:30 am
I'm surprised nobody else brought this up. Her hair is completely static... err.. still. It's not moving. The robe is blowing in the wind, but the hair ignores even the strongest gust.