AuthorTopic: Palette  (Read 3044 times)

Offline StriderHiryu

• View Profile

Palette

on: December 01, 2005, 01:56:37 am
Hey everyone, I decided that I wanted to try my hand at pixel art but didn't know where to start. I started doing some doodles and messing with people lineart but I'm not to great at colors.
So, I made this for anyone that wants to use it, and I got the colors from some website, also, if you have a palette that you use for your work, please post it! I would like to see it, anyways here it is:

Wasn't sure how to add the zoom tag but there it is, hope it works! It is missing some of the colors but that is all I could find for now, have fun!

Offline Evan

• Marv-O
    • View Profile

Re: Palette

Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 02:12:09 am
First off, this belongs in the General Discussion forum. It's not a big deal, as I'm sure a mod will move it, but for future reference, if it's not a piece of pixel art, it doesn't belong in this forum.

Secondly, it's not a very good palette. It's very highly saturated. I find it best to just create a palette on the spot, so you don't feel limited by the choices your mind might assign to some colors.

That's about it.

Offline Chilly

• n.n /
    • View Profile

Re: Palette

Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 02:50:20 am
You took these colors from "some website"? :-\

Please, attempt some kind of pixel art instead of posting crap like this. Not only does it make you look bad, it blocks other topics from getting the attention they need. DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN!!

Locked.