AuthorTopic: Self Portrait  (Read 6943 times)

Offline monkeysquat

• Deje el mundo cambiarle, y puedes cambiar el mundo
    • View Profile

Re: Self Portrait (finished) (post g'damn you!)

Reply #10 on: December 01, 2005, 01:32:25 am
I know his arms and leg are blocking it for the most part, but it looks like he has no shape in his chest and belly areas. He isn't sitting far enough forward for his shirt to hang down flat, so it makes his torso look concave to me. Doing something to make his chest stick out more would help a lot. Unless your torso is flat on all sides like that in real life, in which case I'm sorry.

Edit: I just noticed that the position of his right leg looks very awkward. It may just be the area where his right leg and shirt meet. The shirt sitting on top of the right leg like that doesn't look right. If it was hanging down on the inside of the leg, but you could still see the shirt further back on the leg on top of it, that might be better. The way his right leg is in relation to the shirt, it seems like his torso doesn't go as far to his right on his body as the base of his legs do.  The base of the leg (where it would meet his waist) seems a bit too elevated to me as well, especially with the angle it is at compared to his other leg. It looks like he was born deformed with one leg growing out of his hip.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 01:37:54 am by monkeysquat »