AuthorTopic: Blank soda can  (Read 3463 times)

Offline Bacteriophage

• watch me make this pen disappear
    • View Profile

Blank soda can

on: February 05, 2008, 10:26:11 pm

Trying to get better under weird restrictions.

MS-Paint default pallete used for this.
B)

Offline Bacteriophage

• View Profile

Re: Blank soda can

Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 10:43:57 pm
I'll also post this here, too:

All custom, except for the hopping-robot references (from Mega Man 1) and the pallete for the actual robots (from Super Princess Peach.)
B)

Offline eck

• But why is RUM gone???
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 12:07:27 am
All custom, except for the hopping-robot references (from Mega Man 1) and the pallete for the actual robots (from Super Princess Peach.)

Obviously, when you say 'all custom', you ACTUALLY meant to credit and add a link to squirrelsquid because you seem to have 'borrowed' a few of his colors and designs.
untz untz untz?

Offline Bacteriophage

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 12:42:31 am

Obviously, when you say 'all custom', you ACTUALLY meant to credit and add a link to squirrelsquid because you seem to have 'borrowed' a few of his colors and designs.
'scuse me? I haven't even heard of a squirrelsquid.

edit: Well, I was linked to Squirrelsquid's stuff, and man, I can understand why you'd think that. But I assure you that wasn't meant to happen.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:48:13 am by Bacteriophage »
B)

Offline Noveroth

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 12:47:25 am

http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=5473.0 this would be what you're referring too.

But i've seen phage through most of this design, and subsequent creations.. I can safely say, he had no idea who Squirrelsquid is.