AuthorTopic: [CLOSED] Looking for Animator for a Space Western Action Game  (Read 2413 times)

Offline JackT

• View Profile
UPDATE: I'm reviewing applications right now. Thank you to all who applied!
----------------
I'm Quells with Cape Cosmic LLC. We're an indie game studio with one commercial game under our belt (Phoenotopia: Awakening).

We're starting work on our next game, a yet unannounced Space Western Action title. It will be a 2D platformer shooter - think Sunset Riders or Contra 3 mixed with beat-em up mechanics and prettier graphics. If you can create characters & animations at the level of "River City Girls" art style, you're our candidate!

Right now, work will be light and sporadic since we're still in the art pre-production & brainstorming phase (expecting a full ramp-up around February or March of next year). To start, we need pixel character designs, idle, and run animations to get a feel for the art style and game space.

We can work with hourly rates or pay per animation. If the first jobs go well, we can also onboard you as a team member with royalty share in addition to pay. If you're interested, email me at phoenotopia [at] gmail [dot] com with any relevant links that showcase your art and skills.
----------------
UPDATE: I'm reviewing applications right now. Thank you to all who applied!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:40:02 pm by JackT »