AuthorTopic: The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread  (Read 58482 times)

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Re: The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread

Reply #50 on: December 04, 2005, 11:58:51 pm
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a jam....

It seems I might need a place to stay for a little bit, wheather it be roomates, or sleeping on a couch, I don't know yet. I don't know how much time I have either before I have to leave where I'm at, heck, I don't even know for sure weather I need to leave or not. I don't really want to go into the intimate details of all this, but I'm trying to exhaust all resources I may have. Anyway, if you can help, please let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.

Note: This isn't for those of you who are under 18, that would just be too weird.
Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #51 on: December 05, 2005, 12:27:05 am
I would let you live with me, Dogmeat, but I'm in Alaska and I don't have my own place. That'd be strange to live with another pixel artist anyway. They'd know how lazy I was and would learn that when I told people "I have other real life stuff to handle" I really would mean "But Family Guy is on..." And they'd see my countless sketchbooks and be like "Oh, you draw?" And then they'd see that I've only completely filled one of them ever because I had to. For an art class I hated. Then I'd feel stupid and would want to lock myself in my room, but I don't have a door.

I'm rambling.

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Reply #52 on: December 05, 2005, 12:49:53 am
Alaska, wow :)

I'm just seenig what my options are, it's hard for a 26 year old guy, who has been independant since he was 15, to have to call his parents and ask them if he can come live with them, but when you hit bottom, you have nothing left to loose.
Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline Evan

• Marv-O
    • View Profile

Reply #53 on: December 05, 2005, 12:51:52 am
Can't say I can help you, Dogmeat, but good luck.

Peace...

Offline God Slayer

• No one expects the Spanish Inquisition. No one.
    • View Profile

Reply #54 on: December 05, 2005, 01:06:33 am
Masquarade amongst the Amish and have a house-raising then shoot them all. Shooting is optional, you could just, like...freeze them in carbonite or something..Amish statues for your barn-house.

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Reply #55 on: December 05, 2005, 01:10:23 am
Masquarade amongst the Amish and have a house-raising then shoot them all. Shooting is optional, you could just, like...freeze them in carbonite or something..Amish statues for your barn-house.

and I thought I was mental...
Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline God Slayer

• No one expects the Spanish Inquisition. No one.
    • View Profile

Reply #56 on: December 05, 2005, 01:13:32 am

and I thought I was mental...

You thought wrong, Mr.

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #57 on: December 05, 2005, 11:57:55 am
Well I would say you could stay here because we always have random people staying at my house, we even call the guest bedroom room 6; from missionaries, to nannies, all the way to recovering drug addicts staying from a week all the way to 2 years.  Yet I'm only 14 and I live in NJ.
Sorry Dog.
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW

Reply #58 on: December 09, 2005, 12:05:05 am
Anyone good at making midi music? I might need someone to make some for a project of mine, if I can't become good at it soon myself.

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Reply #59 on: December 09, 2005, 01:06:27 am
I like to think I'm decent at composing.  Most of my stuff has been choral, but I've written a couple of instrumental pieces.  What's the project, what exactly do you want, what style are you looking for, etc.?
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.