AuthorTopic: The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread  (Read 59295 times)

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Re: The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread

Reply #10 on: November 29, 2005, 04:46:18 am
I own 15 of them.
I own 19, oooooooooooooh. Although, I lost Corporate Zombie. How did I lose the shirt off my back? I honestly don't know. There's only about 9 or 10 of them that I wear constantly though and every now and then I wear one of the others. I realized that khaki, yellow and orange colored shirts don't look great on me after I ordered a lot of them. I seem to go best in darker colors. Of the Dead, Moby Was a Consumer, Release, all of them are <3 My favorite shirt is still You Sank My Battleship though. Heather gray is the only light color I like.

So... how about that weather? It was -40 degrees Farenheit this morning. My car didn't want to start, so I took the bus. Nothing sucks more than riding that bus.

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 11:57:12 am
Yeah sure rub it in, its 70dF out here...  dmit...
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: November 29, 2005, 03:25:55 pm
How old will you be? I turn 18 on December 11th. So you better draw me something. Especially since I don't even remember the last time I saw new pixels from you.
19. And it's different, your pixels rock. Mine don't. No one would be any happier if I drew something for you!

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: November 29, 2005, 05:11:10 pm
Happy birthday, Rox!  I don't have a pretty picture for you, but then again, I don't have a pretty picture for me either :-P  As a matter of fact, I don't have any pictures recently...I need to pixel more.  In other news, you're 8 days older than me; my birthday's next Wednesday and I'll be 19 as well.
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.

Offline Zolthorg

• View Profile

Reply #14 on: November 29, 2005, 10:54:20 pm
er... >_> <_< I drew you some rocks Rox  :-X

(just makes you realize how long you've been hanging around with the rest of us wierdos, eh?)

Offline Skipper

• I am...
    • View Profile

Reply #15 on: November 30, 2005, 12:21:56 am
I own 15 of them.
I own 19, oooooooooooooh. Although, I lost Corporate Zombie. How did I lose the shirt off my back? I honestly don't know. There's only about 9 or 10 of them that I wear constantly though and every now and then I wear one of the others. I realized that khaki, yellow and orange colored shirts don't look great on me after I ordered a lot of them. I seem to go best in darker colors. Of the Dead, Moby Was a Consumer, Release, all of them are <3 My favorite shirt is still You Sank My Battleship though. Heather gray is the only light color I like.

Damn, I've been beat.  And you have some shirts that I wish I did.  Khaki is my very least favorite color, but you can see me on the Operation Needed product page.  I'm just that famous.

Offline Krizmo

• Yes, that is me.
    • View Profile

Reply #16 on: November 30, 2005, 09:47:58 am
That Jinx site pwns everything. I am so getting 10000000000000004543 of their shirts! XD
Look for your friends, but do not trust a hope. It is forsaken these lands....

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #17 on: November 30, 2005, 10:17:09 am
Huzzah!  I love you krizmo!  I'm actually getting about 5 of their shirts and a hoodie from there for xmas.

I can't get the Asian Gamers Cheat shirt due to the fact that its racial.  Yet I can't wait to get my The Sun Is Trying to Kill Me shirt or the Your Reading Skill Has Increased By One Point.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 11:52:44 am by Mercury Rising »
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Krizmo

• Yes, that is me.
    • View Profile

Reply #18 on: November 30, 2005, 10:54:47 am
Yeah, I'm gonna get my parents to buy me lots of things from there for Christmas. I especially want the shirt that says "I'm not a geek! I'm a level 12 Paladin" XD
Look for your friends, but do not trust a hope. It is forsaken these lands....

Offline Skipper

• I am...
    • View Profile

Reply #19 on: November 30, 2005, 11:54:06 am
Damnit, Threadless is so much better.

T-shirt wars!