AuthorTopic: New Years Resolution  (Read 18075 times)

Offline Leaf

• View Profile

Re: New Years Resolution

Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 09:48:39 pm
Mainly get organized.

Also, I am planning to construct an collosal metallic sphere that I will put into space and that is capable of destroying planets. It'll look something like this:

Offline Faktablad

• grow
    • View Profile
    • Couchpixel

Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 03:07:21 am
Be sure to leave the tiny-ventilation-shaft-that-can-blow-up-the-entire-station out of the plans.

Offline Leaf

• View Profile

Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 03:09:48 am
Be sure to leave the tiny-ventilation-shaft-that-can-blow-up-the-entire-station out of the plans.

Will do.

Offline ter-o

• Elitist scum
    • View Profile

Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 03:42:53 am
Quote from: Leaf
Will do.

"Oh no, young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken about a great many things. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design."

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side! I already have it in the making! MWAHAHAHA!  :yell:

I don't know everything, I just know everything else.
Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda

Offline Leaf

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 03:45:09 am
Quote from: Leaf
Will do.

"Oh no, young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken about a great many things. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design."

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side! I already have it in the making! MWAHAHAHA!  :yell:

D :

Offline Faktablad

• grow
    • View Profile
    • Couchpixel

Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 05:39:57 am
Also I think I'd like to learn another language.  I'm able to communicate fairly well in Spanish already, but I'd like to learn Japanese now.  I bought "Japanese for Dummies", so there's where I'll start, haha.

Languages I'd like to know during my lifetime:
English
Spanish
Russian
Japanese
Hindi
Swedish
Portuguese (Brazilian)
Khazak (or whatever it's called)
...and more...

perhaps I should get moving.

Offline elise

• View Profile

Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 06:27:22 am
That was one of my New Year's resolutions a couple years back. I only ended up learning a little bit of Spanish and a smidge of Vietnamese. I've always been interested in other languages, but the only one they taught at my school was Latin which hasn't really been too useful over the years. ;)

I still want to learn:
- Spanish
- French (regular and Cajun)
- German
- Vietnamese
- Hindi

Offline Terley

• Terley is King, but he needs a new avatar.
    • View Profile

Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 07:18:41 am
Learning a new language would be awesome, or an instrument, I bought an acoustic guitar about october-ish its something I'll hopefully be able to play by the end of 2008. I've always wanted to learn something in secret and just suprise everyone.  :)

I thought of a new years resolution, its definately something that needs to change in my life.

I wanna learn how to be more organised It feels like after the week is done I've not really achieved much.. Plus I definately need a new job closer to home, my currents one's such a pain to get to Its still in the city originally lived in (Moved 4 times since). I've had to squash my shifts into one huge bitesize weekend so I end up recovering on the Monday. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Im in University (Which is like several miles in the opposite direction) or if im off doing some of my own work (which I usually don't do because I hardly ever see my mum, dad or brothers so I usually choose to chill out with em) and by Friday I've gotta travel all the way back to work, Its so far that I stay at a relatives after I finish each day, kip on the sofa.

Sometimes it's so friggin tiring, it honestly seems like this is gonna be my life from now, no time for fun or hobbies. The only main time I spend with friends is on a Tuesday night when we all go out clubbin, which isn't too good considerin we've got lectures all wednesday mornings..  :P

Yea I've gotta go job hunting, hopefully Morrisons will take me  ^-^ Its just around the corner and im excellent working in shops, ive done it for 3 years.
I've not got anything interesting to type here..

Offline Pan

• View Profile

Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 04:05:10 pm
I want to learn polish, lol.  Because I don't know anyone who speaks it, so I could just talk to myself, lawls.   

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile

Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 07:33:54 am
I need to get on some sort of workout routine, working random groups on random days wont cut it. I especially need to focus on my lower body some, my legs are twigs.
i've actually been fairly productive recently, I need to keep that up this year.