AuthorTopic: 2d charakter consept  (Read 2803 times)

Offline locust

• rakblads terapi
    • View Profile
    • old page...

2d charakter consept

on: December 24, 2007, 01:32:46 am
a game idea i drew. 2 charakters, the ninja mantis and the industrial beast...picture radiant silvergun diebythesword 2d gameplay...hehe
its flawed anotomy and linecleanupwise. but its just some ide sketches...trying rendering tech nicks.

pay attention to backwards!

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Re: 2d charakter consept

Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 02:07:09 am
Your post, which I can only assume is intentional, makes me want to cry. The pieces themselves are quite nice although, the legs of the industrial beast don't really seem to match the upper body of said beast. 
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline cave

• Strawberries! :3
    • View Profile
    • Colocada

Re: 2d charakter consept

Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 02:22:55 am
I love these, especially the Mantis. His pose is so awesome and bendy. Two problems i see are... On the mantis his left (our left) arm looks a bit too long, and on the other one, (our) left foot looks like it's in a very strange position, given that his legs seem to be parallel to each other. I suggest that if you want to keep the guy's feet like that, that you also twist the fabric of his pants to suggest that it's his entire leg that is turned, and not just the foot. Anyways here are my quick and messy edits:

« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 02:24:38 am by cave »