AuthorTopic: Bye bye  (Read 6217 times)

Offline lief

• View Profile

Bye bye

on: August 08, 2005, 10:22:49 pm
Hi,

Sorry to all my little students.  There are others who you can be taught by here, whose skill far surpasses mine, both as teacher and artist.
I must disappear for a while (my whiles are fairly long..) as I have just picked another contract doing art for a T-shirt company.  3 jobs does not leave much time for pixel art in general.  I am working on a game for Nintendo DS so I may come back in a month or so to show you some of the art.  In the meantime, have fun, keep pixelling and if you REALLY want to talk to me about pixelart send an email to liefjorgensen@hotmail.com or see 'lief' on msn.  bye bye for now!

Offline Godslayer

• View Profile

Re: Bye bye

Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 11:00:48 pm
Lief, best of luck, and don't you dare forget to show us the art. You have exactly one month before an all out email assault. ;D

Who will teach us now? :'(
How long can the floor creak before it loses its voice?

Offline Negative Gravity

• I'm a Pixel!
    • View Profile
    • Zoomrix

Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 01:19:27 am
Bye bye  :'(, lief! Be sure to get as MUCH as you can from your experience and show us all!  :D

aka: Zoomrix

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 05:39:42 am
Good luck with your jobs, Lief. I eagerly await details on the DS game you'll be working on.

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 12:23:42 pm
Good luck juggling all of your work Lief! :)

Who will teach us now? :'(

I think the best thing for you to do is practice in subjects you enjoy and spend a long time studying works you admire to pick up the details. If you don't have the motivation to learn it on your own, then a teacher can only do so much. It can't get any simpler than that. Since the eagerness is there, I'll set up some challenges. Sheesh, I feel as if I've been slacking...

Offline Lmnop

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 12:33:57 pm
good bye lief and good luck. Thanks for teaching me what you did. Pep, you hit the nail right on the head, and challenges ooh goody goody.