AuthorTopic: [WIP] Beards  (Read 8461 times)

Offline Jacky-Boy

• Roman Candle
    • View Profile

Re: [WIP] Beards

Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 08:05:26 pm
a little more progress... I need to finish this by Christmas as it's for some comp on deviantart

I opted for a molotov cocktail as opposed to the grenade, it seemed more... festive

TAKE A KEY FOR COMING IN!

ConceptArt Sketchbook

Offline Generic

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 08:21:34 am
It's looking good so far, but there is one thing that is sticking out for me. His right leg (our left) seems very flat compared to the rest of the body. Maybe it'd really look like that under the light conditions, but it just looked a little strange to me. Besides that though, great job so far. Keep it up.

Offline Jacky-Boy

• Roman Candle
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 03:10:26 am

here's another update before I go to bed, cheers Generic I've tried to sort out that leg a bit. Please tell me if you think anything needs changing. I'm not sure about the lighter flame at the moment and the bottle definetly needs some work

ConceptArt Sketchbook

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 03:39:21 am
hmm instead of smoke, the pipe seems to be spewing fire. That could be interesting, though.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Jacky-Boy

• Roman Candle
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 02:56:45 am
Well here's the piece I handed in to the comp, if any a ya are interested. It was really rushed towards the end, hence the crappy writing, but i'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. It's my first real finished piece of pixelart.

ConceptArt Sketchbook

Offline Generic

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 10:27:03 am
I think it turned out pretty great. The leg looks a lot better now. Well good job, and good luck with the competition.